No-nonsense MBE bar exam notes for sale Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
barexamhelp

New

No-nonsense MBE bar exam notes for sale

Post by barexamhelp » Mon May 21, 2018 3:51 pm

I took the New York bar exam for the first time in July 2017. I used prep materials from one of those big bar review courses. They did provide a lot of materials except for concise n straight-to-the-point notes. Their outlines are long and difficult to read. Their lecture notes do not include all the things you need to know to pass the exam. I was confused and overwhelmed by those bar review materials and unfortunately failed the bar exam on my first try. I realized that it is important to practise the questions but it is even more important to familiarize yourself with the law first and in the end memorise the law in a systematic way. I then made my own notes. I memorised all I needed to know for the MBE from with those notes. I then passed 2018 February New York bar exam.

My own notes are straight to the point without nonsense at all, unlike those bar review materials. They include EVERYTHING you need to know to pass the bar exam. The notes are clear. The contents are easy to understand and memorise. PM me or leave a comment down below if you are interested in buying those notes.

pvnyc

Bronze

Re: No-nonsense MBE bar exam notes for sale

Post by pvnyc » Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 pm

barexamhelp wrote:I took the New York bar exam for the first time in July 2017. I used prep materials from one of those big bar review courses. They did provide a lot of materials except for concise n straight-to-the-point notes. Their outlines are long and difficult to read. Their lecture notes do not include all the things you need to know to pass the exam. I was confused and overwhelmed by those bar review materials and unfortunately failed the bar exam on my first try. I realized that it is important to practise the questions but it is even more important to familiarize yourself with the law first and in the end memorise the law in a systematic way. I then made my own notes. I memorised all I needed to know for the MBE from with those notes. I then passed 2018 February New York bar exam.

My own notes are straight to the point without nonsense at all, unlike those bar review materials. They include EVERYTHING you need to know to pass the bar exam. The notes are clear. The contents are easy to understand and memorise. PM me or leave a comment down below if you are interested in buying those notes.
Hi, can you show me a sample? I have reddit.. user name is pvnyc
Thanks

Bar-Examinee

New

Post by Bar-Examinee » Sat May 26, 2018 1:43 pm

barexamhelp wrote:I took the New York bar exam for the first time in July 2017. I used prep materials from one of those big bar review courses. They did provide a lot of materials except for concise n straight-to-the-point notes. Their outlines are long and difficult to read. Their lecture notes do not include all the things you need to know to pass the exam. I was confused and overwhelmed by those bar review materials and unfortunately failed the bar exam on my first try. I realized that it is important to practise the questions but it is even more important to familiarize yourself with the law first and in the end memorise the law in a systematic way. I then made my own notes. I memorised all I needed to know for the MBE from with those notes. I then passed 2018 February New York bar exam.

I'd like to see a sample, too. Also, do your notes line up with NCBE's 2018 MBE Subject Matter Outline?

Nightcrawler

Bronze

Post by Nightcrawler » Sat May 26, 2018 2:38 pm

I would like to see a sample too and know whether they are updated with the new obscure law tested lately in the MBE.

Also, I would like to know the score you obtained in the MBE using these outlines. Thank you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”