July 2018 Bar Exam Study Group - DC! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
greatheights

New

July 2018 Bar Exam Study Group - DC!

Post by greatheights » Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 pm

I'm taking Barbri online so it'd be great to have a study group. Post here if interested and maybe we can figure out the best way to go about this.

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Re: July 2018 Bar Exam Study Group - DC!

Post by Krissynateylee » Thu May 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Thank you for the thread ... Hope we get a good quorum... I still don't know what bar prep course to take, i used Kaplan and the lectures were a complete waste of time, found out too late and i had a six month old taking all my time :(... i have a feeling i failed the MBE but may have passed the MEE...

LaShuanMichelle

New

Post by LaShuanMichelle » Fri May 18, 2018 9:23 am

Count me in!

ElPresidenteGrande

New

Post by ElPresidenteGrande » Fri May 18, 2018 10:18 am

I'm a July Retaker and I am using Themis. I am interested meeting with a study group.

LaShuanMichelle

New

Post by LaShuanMichelle » Fri May 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Just received score breakdown, bad news I missed it by 9 points & good news is I only have to retake the essay portion. I’ll be doing this this July! Will start application process this weekend! If anyone has any tips for essays please share them!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Fri May 18, 2018 6:19 pm

I need help with the MBE :cry: i wish i didn't waste so much Time on the Kaplan lectures...

JustJustice

New

Post by JustJustice » Fri May 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey everyone. So we should hash out how the study group will work. I'm looking forward to studying with all of you to make sure we all pass the July 2018 Bar.

Also, got my scores. Will be retaking the MEE/MPT only because I passed the MBE.

jjjddd

New

Post by jjjddd » Mon May 21, 2018 1:30 am

Has anyone that failed February tried to register for July? My understanding is we are suppose to upload our old C&F application reflecting that we took the February bar. However, the C&F tab for me has a lock on it. Hence, there is no way to upload anything to that tab. I can't find any other way to upload into the C&F tab.

Then, I look around and there is a start a new application button, even though I don't think that is what we are suppose to do, I hit it and all that does is taje me to the main commitee page.

What is going on? Is everyone experiencing the same? Any advice would be appreciated? HOW FUSTRATING!

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Mon May 21, 2018 8:44 am

Starting my Studying today... full time mum of a one and a six year old so my target is to do 100 mc questions everyday and a couple of mpts and essays on the weekend... what's everyone's plan? I really have to pass July :(

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Mon May 21, 2018 11:52 am

I have a new never used set of 2017 Kaplan bar review materials ( MBE practice & answers, MBE outline materials, MPT-MEE bar points and MEE subjects outline materials)for sale or for whoever is interested for either trading with Barbri/Themis Materials. Email me at cpamba@iu.edu

LaShuanMichelle

New

Post by LaShuanMichelle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:20 am

Hey everyone!!! Anyone attending the exam review this Thursday???

Any suggestions for activating this study group??? I’m ready!!! Let’s get this thing started... I’m open to remote study via Skype, FaceTime, etc. or meeting up at a public place to tackle some subjects!!

qazplm123

New

Post by qazplm123 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Anyone have MEE/MPT materials they could send me :( broke repeater olympias@protonmail.com

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”