ND Bar Exam (UBE) Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
blinkmtt3

New

ND Bar Exam (UBE)

Post by blinkmtt3 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:37 am

I will be taking the ND Bar Exam this July, and will be doing Barbri's bar prep. Start date is 5/22, but because I will have family in town and then an out-of-country wedding that I am in, I won't be able to start bar prep until 6/3. Am I screwing myself here? My school is pushing starting early... as in a lot of people have already started and we haven't even had our grad ceremony yet. But, my school is in Florida (non-UBE) which I imagine is much harder.

anandamide

New

Re: ND Bar Exam (UBE)

Post by anandamide » Tue May 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Can you start studying now? Like with outlines for the MBE subjects? The more time you have to study, the better. Good luck.

blinkmtt3

New

Post by blinkmtt3 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 pm

anandamide wrote:Can you start studying now? Like with outlines for the MBE subjects? The more time you have to study, the better. Good luck.
I want to, but its been difficult finding time with family coming into town and I am still working now. Planning on bringing my outline book when I go out of the country. Hopefully that will help!

Thanks!

anandamide

New

Post by anandamide » Tue May 15, 2018 1:57 pm

blinkmtt3 wrote:
anandamide wrote:Can you start studying now? Like with outlines for the MBE subjects? The more time you have to study, the better. Good luck.
I want to, but its been difficult finding time with family coming into town and I am still working now. Planning on bringing my outline book when I go out of the country. Hopefully that will help!

Thanks!
I even downloaded some apps for my phone to do quick MBE subjects. But I feel you. Graduation, weddings, family in town = hard to focus!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”