July 2018 Themis Start Date? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
efo415

New

July 2018 Themis Start Date?

Post by efo415 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Just graduated last Friday and taking Themis for July. Sample schedule suggest starting May 16, but I picked May 20 to start. Is this gonna set me behind? Should I start on Wednesday, or does 4 days really make a difference? What other supplements did you use?

Pawprynt

New

Re: July 2018 Themis Start Date?

Post by Pawprynt » Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi there! I just started Themis today (for Illinois). I didn’t get through all the assignments and am planning on working part time during bar prep. I believe 4 Days is totally doable. Full disclosure, I am (was?) a Themis rep. I told my classmates that they should talk to their Themis advisor if they have concerns about the start date. The calendar automatically adjusts if you miss a day or don’t complete assignments, so you’ll just have an extra assignment or two spread across the remaining days.

You can easily switch from flex and directed study to work ahead too if you decide you are on a roll one day and want to make up for starting a little later.

Good luck!

ubebarstudying

Bronze

Re: July 2018 Themis Start Date?

Post by ubebarstudying » Tue May 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Pawprynt wrote:Hi there! I just started Themis today (for Illinois). I didn’t get through all the assignments and am planning on working part time during bar prep. I believe 4 Days is totally doable. Full disclosure, I am (was?) a Themis rep. I told my classmates that they should talk to their Themis advisor if they have concerns about the start date. The calendar automatically adjusts if you miss a day or don’t complete assignments, so you’ll just have an extra assignment or two spread across the remaining days.

You can easily switch from flex and directed study to work ahead too if you decide you are on a roll one day and want to make up for starting a little later.

Good luck!
^ I couldn't have said it better.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”