NY Examplify Mock Exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ToastMalone

New

NY Examplify Mock Exam

Post by ToastMalone » Sun May 13, 2018 1:49 pm

After I submitted my mock exam, Examplify automatically downloaded a second mock exam- did this happen for anyone else? It seemed like a weird thing to happen, and now I'm paranoid that something went wrong especially since when I initially tried uploading the file it said I didn't have an internet connection. So I had to click upload a second time before it submitted the mock exam file.

M_Law

New

Re: NY Examplify Mock Exam

Post by M_Law » Fri May 18, 2018 8:06 pm

ToastMalone wrote:After I submitted my mock exam, Examplify automatically downloaded a second mock exam- did this happen for anyone else? It seemed like a weird thing to happen, and now I'm paranoid that something went wrong especially since when I initially tried uploading the file it said I didn't have an internet connection. So I had to click upload a second time before it submitted the mock exam file.
Same thing happened to me, but the ExamSoft website has the upload date and time notated of when I uploaded the mock exam. I don't believe we should have an issue, but perhaps e-mail to be safe?

beckgirl123

New

Re: NY Examplify Mock Exam

Post by beckgirl123 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:23 pm

M_Law wrote:
ToastMalone wrote:After I submitted my mock exam, Examplify automatically downloaded a second mock exam- did this happen for anyone else? It seemed like a weird thing to happen, and now I'm paranoid that something went wrong especially since when I initially tried uploading the file it said I didn't have an internet connection. So I had to click upload a second time before it submitted the mock exam file.
Same thing happened to me, but the ExamSoft website has the upload date and time notated of when I uploaded the mock exam. I don't believe we should have an issue, but perhaps e-mail to be safe?
This is normal! You can keep taking as many mock exams as you want until like the weekend before the test! I freaked out and called about this when I saw it (after the date you were supposed to take the mock). Just ensure you got the email saying your first mock (and second etc if you did them) has been uploaded :). Call if confused- the people are super friendly.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”