I am looking to sublet my apartment in Brooklyn Heights for the summer to a female law student or bar prepper! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ar0306

New

I am looking to sublet my apartment in Brooklyn Heights for the summer to a female law student or bar prepper!

Post by ar0306 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:48 am

Sublet furnished room in a large 3 bed/2 bath apt in Brooklyn Heights/ Only $1,512 per month/ MUST BE A FEMALE LAW STUDENT OR STUDYING FOR THE JULY BAR EXAM.
Close to 2/3/4/5/A/C/R/F/G Subways: Only 1 stop to Manhattan. Walking distance from the EDNY courts.

The building is a residence hall owned by Brooklyn Law School so you must meet the requirements in order to sublet. The housing charges for this room are as follows:

- $1,512 housing charge per month, includes Internet and cable. Available May 15- early August 2018
- $1000 Damage Deposit
- Pay for electric on own- this is the only utility that is not included in the housing charge!

In order to qualify for this apartment, you must be able to submit the following documents:
- A letter from the Registrar's Office at your law school verifying that you are a current law student in good standing.
-A letter from your summer employer verifying that you will be working full-time this summer

Totally furnished, includes dishwasher and in-building laundry!!! Wonderful and clean roommates!!!! Please call or text (347) 426-6879 if interested.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”