Anyone in NJ have a clue when results will be released? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Jdsquared87

New

Anyone in NJ have a clue when results will be released?

Post by Jdsquared87 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:53 pm

I've been tracking the Examiners website and there's no information regarding a release date 2 weeks out from May. Seems that the results in '16 and '17 were released on May 4th, you'd assume that the website would be updated with an announcement on when we will receive our scores. This is slow torture. Very. very. slow.

rkreymer

Bronze

Re: Anyone in NJ have a clue when results will be released?

Post by rkreymer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:05 am

Jdsquared87 wrote:I've been tracking the Examiners website and there's no information regarding a release date 2 weeks out from May. Seems that the results in '16 and '17 were released on May 4th, you'd assume that the website would be updated with an announcement on when we will receive our scores. This is slow torture. Very. very. slow.
I believe NJ comes out a couple of days after NY.

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 am

rkreymer wrote:
Jdsquared87 wrote:I've been tracking the Examiners website and there's no information regarding a release date 2 weeks out from May. Seems that the results in '16 and '17 were released on May 4th, you'd assume that the website would be updated with an announcement on when we will receive our scores. This is slow torture. Very. very. slow.
I believe NJ comes out a couple of days after NY.

I believe NY comes out next week so that would make sense. I just want the waiting to be over so i can either begin to study once more or celebrate. The waiting is painful.

Rebel0203

New

Post by Rebel0203 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:02 pm

NY came out on 4/25 last year (a Tuesday) and 4/24 this year (also a Tuesday).

NJ came out 5/4 last year (a Thursday, 9 days after NY) so I assume NJ gets results this year on 5/3 (next Thursday)?

This is freggin’ torture and I hope we hear back by end of this week, especially since all my NY people heard today and I’ll be transferring my UBE there if all goes according to plan.

Also, anyone hear back ANYTHING on C&F? I uploaded everything late last year, and since uploading my MEE/MPT, absolutely no change on my Board of Law Examiners user page.

Good luck to everyone!

mklaw1128

New

Post by mklaw1128 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:56 am

Myself and others I work with have a feeling its going to be this Friday..ugh =O

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:26 pm

mklaw1128 wrote:Myself and others I work with have a feeling its going to be this Friday..ugh =O
Why is that?

njlawyer1505

New

Post by njlawyer1505 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:04 pm

Why have they released deadlines for the July exam without the Feb results? Is that because re-takers wont be subject to them, or perhaps they'll have a slight extension. Pardon my ignorance.

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

njlawyer1505 wrote:Why have they released deadlines for the July exam without the Feb results? Is that because re-takers wont be subject to them, or perhaps they'll have a slight extension. Pardon my ignorance.

Retakers have 15 days from the date the results are released to file their application as per the njbe website.

Rebel0203

New

Post by Rebel0203 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:45 pm

1. Anyone know what time during the day when NJ results were posted in July, last February, or in previous years?

2. Do we get an email to check the NJBLE website for the list of everyone who passed? Or do we need to log in to our NJBLE website to see our individual results? Or is there no email and I need to keep checking the webpage? Or, hell, do they just send us an email letting us know if we passed or not?

I have no idea what to expect and just wondering so I can manage expectations (and my stress and anxiety)... :|

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

mklaw1128

New

Post by mklaw1128 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:17 pm

July results came out on a Friday around 230-3pm with an email, then you have to log into the nj bar website and there will be a results tab.

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:20 am

mklaw1128 wrote:July results came out on a Friday around 230-3pm with an email, then you have to log into the nj bar website and there will be a results tab.
Mklaw, why do you think the results are coming out tomorrow?

ATC2JD

New

Post by ATC2JD » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am

I just emailed my POC for my bar application to make sure all required character and fitness documents had been received and I was advised that bar exam results would be released mid-May. This wait is truly killing me!! I was hoping for NLT May 4th since that was apparently the release date in 2017 and 2016.

I just do not understand why NJ takes so long! Other UBE jurisdictions are already releasing results.

mklaw1128

New

Post by mklaw1128 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:00 pm

I think because July results came out a week ahead of past October release dates...maybe February's results will come out a week ahead of normal time (May 4) could be totally wrong, but a few others are banking on tomorrow too, I hope not, I have plans this weekend I'd like to enjoy.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:28 pm

ATC2JD wrote:I just emailed my POC for my bar application to make sure all required character and fitness documents had been received and I was advised that bar exam results would be released mid-May. This wait is truly killing me!! I was hoping for NLT May 4th since that was apparently the release date in 2017 and 2016.

I just do not understand why NJ takes so long! Other UBE jurisdictions are already releasing results.

They say mid may to give themselves the time, but they havent been released in mid may for a while now. I'd bet on may 4th.

@mklaw- that makes sense!!! I just want this to be over already!

ATC2JD

New

Post by ATC2JD » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:44 pm

I want this to be over as well. I want to know if I will be sitting for PA in July or taking the UBE again in July.

Rebel0203

New

Post by Rebel0203 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:56 am

Called yesterday to confirm all my C&F documentation was in and was told that results are likely to be released in "the first or second Week of May."

Maybe we get lucky and it comes today, but if I were betting i'd say probably Thurs May 3.

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:48 pm

Rebel0203 wrote:Called yesterday to confirm all my C&F documentation was in and was told that results are likely to be released in "the first or second Week of May."

Maybe we get lucky and it comes today, but if I were betting i'd say probably Thurs May 3.

I guess its a no go for today.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:41 pm

The anxiety is really getting to me. Had a dream last night that i failed by 4 points. This is terrible.

mklaw1128

New

Post by mklaw1128 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:35 am

Going to be on edge all week now :(

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:52 am

mklaw1128 wrote:Going to be on edge all week now :(

Without a doubt.

Rebel0203

New

Post by Rebel0203 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:33 am

Today?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:40 am

Rebel0203 wrote:Today?

I don't know. I hope so but I thought May 4th.

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 pm

The waiting is making me sick. I've got this terrible feeling I failed and I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst. This is awful.

Barofwhat

New

Post by Barofwhat » Wed May 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Jdsquared87 wrote:The waiting is making me sick. I've got this terrible feeling I failed and I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst. This is awful.
I hear ya. I had a dream the other night that I failed by one point. I tossed and turned all last night, so now I’m tired. When I’m tired, I get even more anxious. So then I can’t sleep. It’s a bad cycle. Just know we’re all in this together!

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:06 am

Barofwhat wrote:
Jdsquared87 wrote:The waiting is making me sick. I've got this terrible feeling I failed and I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst. This is awful.
I hear ya. I had a dream the other night that I failed by one point. I tossed and turned all last night, so now I’m tired. When I’m tired, I get even more anxious. So then I can’t sleep. It’s a bad cycle. Just know we’re all in this together!

I had a dream last week that i failed by 4 points. The circumstances and anxiety are like the perfect storm, I don't think I've ever stressed so hard with regards to academia or an exam in my life.

At least we are not alone in this! I just want to know whether to celebrate or crack open my kaplan materials- the latter probably being the end result. Good luck @barofwhat, my fingers are crossed for us both!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”