February 2018 Maryland Bar Exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
profbarexamtaker

New

Re: February 2018 Maryland Bar Exam

Post by profbarexamtaker » Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 pm

MDJD82 wrote:Glad to see someone else is feeling the same ! This is torture...good luck to everyone
Torture indeed!! I'm at work! Can't decide if I wanna be brave and look here or wait until I get home lol

NY Lawyer

New

Post by NY Lawyer » Fri May 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Here is the "unofficial" list those who passed or failed. Good luck to all exam takers.

https://courts.state.md.us/sites/defaul ... esults.pdf

sneakershop1

New

Post by sneakershop1 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:46 pm

tam54 wrote:
profbarexamtaker wrote:Friday is so close, yet so far. The wait is getting harder...the thought of studying for the bar exam AGAIN makes me ill, but trying to stay positive.
Have we determined a correlation between pre-results C&F interviews and passing?
Hi - there is basically no correlation. I took MD in July 2017. While waiting for results, my CF interview was scheduled for a date after the tentative results date we were given at the exam. I ended up failing by 4 points. I informed by CF interviewer about this and she gave me the option to either cancel the interview or to continue on with the interview and she would still inform the board of a decision. I continued with the interview and she approved me. So my eBar page says approved and all that I am waiting for now are the Feb 2018 results.
Tam54, so the call to schedule the interview occurred after taking the exam and before results came out? Or the interview was scheduled before you took the exam? Also, was the MD July 2017 Exam your first time taking the exam? Thank you

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”