Feb. 2018 - How Do We Get Our UBE Scores? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
RehnquistWasTheMan

New

Feb. 2018 - How Do We Get Our UBE Scores?

Post by RehnquistWasTheMan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:20 am

I couldn't find this specifically in doing a forum search, and so when the February 2018 bar exam results are released for UBE jurisdictions how do we see and receive our specific UBE total and section scores beyond the pass/fail lists? Is it at around the same time? Is it online through NCBEX or by mail or both?

Important given portability timelines.

dudders

Bronze

Re: Feb. 2018 - How Do We Get Our UBE Scores?

Post by dudders » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:19 pm

RehnquistWasTheMan wrote:I couldn't find this specifically in doing a forum search, and so when the February 2018 bar exam results are released for UBE jurisdictions how do we see and receive our specific UBE total and section scores beyond the pass/fail lists? Is it at around the same time? Is it online through NCBEX or by mail or both?

Important given portability timelines.
I'm not sure if it depends on the state, but my state mailed out scores within a few weeks of the results being announced.

iplaw4me2

New

Post by iplaw4me2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:25 pm

I just passed the UBE in Kansas based on results released April 9th and I'm still waiting for a letter in the mail that (I'm told) will include my UBE score with writing / MBE breakdown.

I also paid the $25 to the NCBE for my MBE score, which apparently is not necessary because I get it from my state but I did it anyway, and the NCBE will not release my MBE until my state releases the score information to me. I was hoping to get a jump on the MBE score but not such luck, yet.

iplaw4me2

New

Post by iplaw4me2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Just got the letter from Kansas - 147 MBE and 154 writing = 301 total.

I was only getting 60-65% correct on Themis MBE practice sets and did about 1300 practice questions in total. My overall Con Law and Evidence scores were around 55% overall, which obviously sucks. And I felt completely lost on the actual MBE - it was like they were testing completely different rules than what I studied. And yet I passed. Hopefully that makes some of you all feel better.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”