Patent Bar Study Course Recommendations Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Ethan#52

New

Patent Bar Study Course Recommendations

Post by Ethan#52 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations on Patent Bar study courses.
I am ruling out PLI because of the cost so it looks like there are a handful of online options.

Anyone have feedback on Wysebridge? Omniprep? PassPatentBar? Or any others?

I'm looking for the most cost effective course that will help me pass the first time.

I'd like to spend the next 3-4 months studying and take it in August, 2018.

Thank you all in advance!

Brentlaw

New

Re: Patent Bar Study Course Recommendations

Post by Brentlaw » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:21 pm

I used Patbar and passed in January, first try. I just noticed that their program is on sale. I could've save $300, but oh well. I liked the format, the modules are 1–2 hours each, they highlight those sections of MPEP that are most likely to be tested. Practice exams are old, but still good practice. Their AIA questions are written by their director since there's an NDA now, but they were so close that I recognized several on the exam. Skip the beginner's lectures if you already have background knowledge, otherwise they're pretty good.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”