NY 2nd Department Orientation to the Profession Videos Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
L_William_W

Bronze

NY 2nd Department Orientation to the Profession Videos

Post by L_William_W » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:54 pm

I apologize if this is the wrong forum

As anyone who was admitted in NY knows, in order to be sworn in, you have to pass the bar exam (obviously), submit about 50 documents, and watch 6 boring ass videos online. The videos have hidden, embedded codes so you're forced to watch the entire video- you can't just play the video and then play Fantasy football on another screen.

I forced myself to watch the videos. However, I noticed that the 4th and 5th videos are exactly the same- the same tedious lecture, the same obese blonde presenter, and the same code. Did anyone else have this issue?

zimbadimp

New

Re: NY 2nd Department Orientation to the Profession Videos

Post by zimbadimp » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi, I watched all the videos but didn't see any codes. Do they appear on screen? Can it be an issue with the program my pc opens with? Thanks

kc128

Bronze

Post by kc128 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:06 pm

zimbadimp wrote:Hi, I watched all the videos but didn't see any codes. Do they appear on screen? Can it be an issue with the program my pc opens with? Thanks
they flash up across one of the corners of your screen momentarily. if you miss it, just scroll back through the video and you should see it pop up.

really dumb question... where do we write these codes in? I don't see a spot for them on the application. I recall there being a separate form or something, but now I cannot locate. any ideas?

JD28

New

Post by JD28 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:36 pm

for those who had to resubmit video codes bc they were outdated, how long ago were the codes from?? I have codes from october and wondering if i have to watch again?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”