Know any bar prep companies where I can buy individual topic outlines/lectures? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
lady_gaga

New

Know any bar prep companies where I can buy individual topic outlines/lectures?

Post by lady_gaga » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 pm

I have written CA before but am thinking of attempting the exam in a UBE state - I really only need outlines for secured transactions, family law and conflict of laws - know any prep companies where I can buy individual outlines separately without having to shell out for a full course?

kingkonglaw

New

Re: Know any bar prep companies where I can buy individual topic outlines/lectures?

Post by kingkonglaw » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:11 pm

lady_gaga wrote:I have written CA before but am thinking of attempting the exam in a UBE state - I really only need outlines for secured transactions, family law and conflict of laws - know any prep companies where I can buy individual outlines separately without having to shell out for a full course?
Hey Gaga, I know a few of the supplement companies cover these topics. I do not know any that break it out on a subject by subject basis, but you can snag the studicata attack outline for under $100 that will have the most tested rules for those subjects you asked about. that's a LOT cheaper than shelling out for a full course. Hope that helps! :)

Thecharmishere

New

Re: Know any bar prep companies where I can buy individual topic outlines/lectures?

Post by Thecharmishere » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:06 pm

lady_gaga wrote:I have written CA before but am thinking of attempting the exam in a UBE state - I really only need outlines for secured transactions, family law and conflict of laws - know any prep companies where I can buy individual outlines separately without having to shell out for a full course?
I would also recommend use Studicata or smartbarprep long outlines for this goal along with writing essays.

lady_gaga

New

Post by lady_gaga » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Thanks for your replys - I've used smartbarprep before and loved it I hope it's contents will be robust enough to stand on its own for those topics - I'm Canadian so don't have the background.

Thecharmishere

New

Post by Thecharmishere » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:53 pm

lady_gaga wrote:Thanks for your replys - I've used smartbarprep before and loved it I hope it's contents will be robust enough to stand on its own for those topics - I'm Canadian so don't have the background.

You can look in eBay for BarBri CMR for MEE for example.
I don’t think any of the prep companies sell books/lectures separately.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jill.lukins

New

Post by jill.lukins » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:49 am

I could help you with Family Law.
Please email me jill.lukins@tuta.io.

jill.lukins

New

Post by jill.lukins » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 am

I know where to find individual outlines. Please email me jill.lukins@tuta.io.

robin2018

New

Post by robin2018 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi! I am currently studying for the UBE using Themis. I have the 2018 UBE Themis bar prep books which I not going to use at all since a digital version of everything has been provided. All books are brand new, in perfect condition. Let me know if your interested in purchasing (send private message) and I'll ship to you. $100/book or best offer.

MEE Outlines
MEE Lecture Notes
MBE Practice Exams
MBE Lecture Notes
MBE Outlines
Multistate Performance Test

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”