They didn't let me in the test room Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
#NotACop

Bronze

They didn't let me in the test room

Post by #NotACop » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:20 pm

So I was signed up for the Feb Bar Exam and I brought everything I needed, and didn't have anything that wasn't allowed but they didn't allow me to enter the room...They refused to give me a reason too...what the hell? Has this happened to anyone else?

LockBox

Bronze

Re: They didn't let me in the test room

Post by LockBox » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:38 pm

#NotACop wrote:So I was signed up for the Feb Bar Exam and I brought everything I needed, and didn't have anything that wasn't allowed but they didn't allow me to enter the room...They refused to give me a reason too...what the hell? Has this happened to anyone else?
Has your exam started yet? Don't they typically start on Tuesday?

Respondeat_Inferior

New

Post by Respondeat_Inferior » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 pm

#NotACop wrote:So I was signed up for the Feb Bar Exam and I brought everything I needed, and didn't have anything that wasn't allowed but they didn't allow me to enter the room...They refused to give me a reason too...what the hell? Has this happened to anyone else?
Your bar exam started on the 26th? What state?

Respondeat_Inferior

New

Post by Respondeat_Inferior » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Unless you are taking the bar in Louisiana you fucked up and showed up a day early. But at least you didn't show up a day late.

ubebarstudying

Bronze

Post by ubebarstudying » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 pm

I think only Iowa and Louisiana had a test today - are you in one of them? Otherwise they may not have let you in for a reason. Again, not sure of your state, but I know some states state explicitly that you are prohibited from going to the test room or site the day before

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

pancakes4

New

Post by pancakes4 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 pm

i don't think OP showed up a day early - there'd be nobody working a day early. OP was either late, or something happened with his registration.

Mobster1983

New

Post by Mobster1983 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:09 am

pancakes4 wrote:i don't think OP showed up a day early - there'd be nobody working a day early. OP was either late, or something happened with his registration.
I went to the examine site today (taking it in a different state so wanted to see where it was) and the were giving another exam (LLM-type?). Anyways, they had someone set up at a table who told me I could not go into the testing area. So some places may have someone there.

I personally think the OP is completely trolling. Trying to make people think the test started today. ;-)

L_William_W

Bronze

Post by L_William_W » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Unless the OP forgot his state ID or admission ticket, I don't see why they wouldn't let him in. If he had a prohibited item (i.e. iPhone), they'd ask him to put it in the coat room.

kjolaw

New

Post by kjolaw » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Mobster1983 wrote:
I personally think the OP is completely trolling. Trying to make people think the test started today. ;-)
Trolling and disappearing.

Good Luck to every for the exam.

Tony48

New

Post by Tony48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Happened to me back in July, but I still managed to pass (even though I was never allowed inside the examination room)

Crazy, I know!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”