NCBE Study Aid Civ Pro Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
perplixityparanoia

New

NCBE Study Aid Civ Pro

Post by perplixityparanoia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Anyone tried the NCBE newly released Civ Pro questions?

I found them very tricky and difficult. I completely forgot how the Civ Pro questions were in July’17. These questions are making me nervous. Any tips to tackle this kind of Civ Pro questions are appreciated.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: NCBE Study Aid Civ Pro

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:31 pm

They are by far the trickiest questions of the newly released questions. I would approach them as an opportunity to learn what each question was testing--since these questions were written by the NCBE, none of this content is beyond the scope of the exam.

But, yes, these questions were difficult.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Pema

New

Re: NCBE Study Aid Civ Pro

Post by Pema » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:11 pm

SilvermanBarPrep wrote:They are by far the trickiest questions of the newly released questions. I would approach them as an opportunity to learn what each question was testing--since these questions were written by the NCBE, none of this content is beyond the scope of the exam.

But, yes, these questions were difficult.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Are they like Adaptibar Civ Pro Q's or part of the Adaptibar Q's?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”