Lawmaster Study Key-Barbri Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
nbaall

New

Lawmaster Study Key-Barbri

Post by nbaall » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:44 am

Anyone using the Lawmaster Study Keys launched by Barbri? Does it really help? Or waste of time?

pfunkera

Bronze

Re: Lawmaster Study Key-Barbri

Post by pfunkera » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:26 am

I just opened it up to try to get the elements correct for something. I think its stupid that the rule and elements are not on the same flashcard and I could care less about the "story". However, I am not a fan of these new ways to learn. I think the people that come up with this stuff need to justify their job of coming up with new ways to learn. A simple flashcard has worked for millions, no need to reinvent that.

ChiliBowlWonder

New

Re: Lawmaster Study Key-Barbri

Post by ChiliBowlWonder » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm

I am using them for early start in July and do not mind the three different pieces. It helps visualize how they fit together. The part that bothers me is the clumsiness of the fan effect and the length of time it takes for each one. I just did two and it took way to long. I need to move faster than this. Since I cannot take them apart or lose my deposit, I think it may be better to augment with critical pass.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”