Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Thecharmishere

New

Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ

Post by Thecharmishere » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

I am using the 6th edition of Emanuel's book, Kaplan's blue book and the new 210 NCBE released questions.
Should I get Finz too? is it much different than the other 2 I already have considering I am not sure I will have enough time to go through it all but only partially (probably about 50 questions for each subject)?

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 pm

I'm a bit biased since I use Finz with my students and like it quite a lot. I'd say this: if you get through all the questions (or, better, if you anticipate getting through all the questions) that you currently have, then make Finz your next book. But don't buy more questions just to buy them; be realistic when determining whether you'll have time to really dig into it.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)
Last edited by SilvermanBarPrep on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 pm

SilvermanBarPrep wrote:I'm a bit biased since I use Finz with my students and like it quite a lot. I'd say this: if you get through all the questions (or, better, if you anticipate getting through all the questions) that you currently have, then make Finz your next book. But don't buy more questions just to buy them; be realistic when determining whether you'll have time to really dig into it.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 pm

whoops, sorry for the double post^^!

Thecharmishere

New

Post by Thecharmishere » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:00 am

SilvermanBarPrep wrote:I'm a bit biased since I use Finz with my students and like it quite a lot. I'd say this: if you get through all the questions (or, better, if you anticipate getting through all the questions) that you currently have, then make Finz your next book. But don't buy more questions just to buy them; be realistic when determining whether you'll have time to really dig into it.

Thank you Sean.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”