.. Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
supa_mitsu

New

Post by supa_mitsu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Last edited by supa_mitsu on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

supa_mitsu

New

Re: MBE Study Aid group purchase and copyright

Post by supa_mitsu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:28 pm

This is the one I'm talking about: http://store.ncbex.org/mbe-study-aid-download/

pancakes3

Platinum

Post by pancakes3 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:54 pm

i had to read your post 3x before understanding what you were asking.

yeah, it's probably "illegal" to buy 1 copy of the questions and share it between 5-6 people.

you'll also probably be better off spending your money on this:
https://www.amazon.com/Strategies-Tacti ... B01G0Y38W6

if you're short on cash and are in need of questions. 200 questions, even if "official" questions aren't going to do much for your bar prep.

supa_mitsu

New

Post by supa_mitsu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 am

Lol, I didn’t mean to be confusing. Anyway, I already have Adaptibar so this would be just an extra supplement. The Emanuel’s book would be a repetition of the Adaptibar questions that I’m using already (since both use the released questions) and I wanted to “update” it with the latest released questions from the NCBEX.

Candy Wrappers

New

Post by Candy Wrappers » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 pm

supa_mitsu wrote:Lol, I didn’t mean to be confusing. Anyway, I already have Adaptibar so this would be just an extra supplement. The Emanuel’s book would be a repetition of the Adaptibar questions that I’m using already (since both use the released questions) and I wanted to “update” it with the latest released questions from the NCBEX.
Hey! Did you end up buying the study aid? I've been on the fence about it because it does not come with explanation. I was destroyed by July 17's MBE so been trying to work on MBE. I took barbri for that exam and thought it really under-prepared me. Been looking for something to better prepare myself for Feb exam. I got adaptibar as well and thought the questions look MORE similar to the real MBE I saw, but some posts on here said they may be easier than the real. I unfortunately was not prepared enough to make that kind of judgment on the real MBE. If you bought the study aid, wondering what you think?

supa_mitsu

New

Post by supa_mitsu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Candy Wrappers wrote:
supa_mitsu wrote:Lol, I didn’t mean to be confusing. Anyway, I already have Adaptibar so this would be just an extra supplement. The Emanuel’s book would be a repetition of the Adaptibar questions that I’m using already (since both use the released questions) and I wanted to “update” it with the latest released questions from the NCBEX.
Hey! Did you end up buying the study aid? I've been on the fence about it because it does not come with explanation. I was destroyed by July 17's MBE so been trying to work on MBE. I took barbri for that exam and thought it really under-prepared me. Been looking for something to better prepare myself for Feb exam. I got adaptibar as well and thought the questions look MORE similar to the real MBE I saw, but some posts on here said they may be easier than the real. I unfortunately was not prepared enough to make that kind of judgment on the real MBE. If you bought the study aid, wondering what you think?
I still haven’t bought it yet but I’m planning to. My MBE score improved 17 points with real questions (Adaptibar), so I think that real questions are the way to go for me. I will just try to write down my own explanations and hopefully I’ll be able to figure it out.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”