The Multistate Goat vs. S&T Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
msummer

New

The Multistate Goat vs. S&T

Post by msummer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:51 am

Is there any difference btw the books?
I am studying for UBE if it matters.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: The Multistate Goat vs. S&T

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:18 pm

I haven't had a chance yet to read the Goat book but I recommend S&T to all of my students. It's a really important component to studying for the MBE. I suppose my advice would be more helpful with more information about the Goat but I can say without hesitation that S&T is an important book.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

msummer

New

Post by msummer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:08 pm

SilvermanBarPrep wrote:I haven't had a chance yet to read the Goat book but I recommend S&T to all of my students. It's a really important component to studying for the MBE. I suppose my advice would be more helpful with more information about the Goat but I can say without hesitation that S&T is an important book.

Thank you.

b290

Bronze

Post by b290 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 pm

msummer wrote:
SilvermanBarPrep wrote:I haven't had a chance yet to read the Goat book but I recommend S&T to all of my students. It's a really important component to studying for the MBE. I suppose my advice would be more helpful with more information about the Goat but I can say without hesitation that S&T is an important book.

Thank you.
Seconded. S&T has exam tactics and a quick referesher on common topics before you start answering questions. It’s awesome.

My $.02

Toubro

Bronze

Post by Toubro » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 pm

The Goat is just the OPEs reprinted in a book, with NCBE answer explanations. Not a bad tool in addition to S&T, although there may be some overlap

msummer

New

Post by msummer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Toubro wrote:The Goat is just the OPEs reprinted in a book, with NCBE answer explanations. Not a bad tool in addition to S&T, although there may be some overlap

Thanks.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”