NY Third Department Admissions

bda

NY Third Department Admissions

Postby bda » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Is anyone else in the New York 3rd Dep. for admissions?

I submitted my application 2 weeks ago (received email confirmation of receipt Dec. 5). Got an email that they received my application Dec. 7.

Any idea when I should be receiving any more information about my interview and admission date? I'm curious if I made the deadline for 1/18 or have to wait until Feb.

PersistentAttorney

Re: NY Third Department Admissions

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 am

bda wrote:Is anyone else in the New York 3rd Dep. for admissions?

I submitted my application 2 weeks ago (received email confirmation of receipt Dec. 5). Got an email that they received my application Dec. 7.

Any idea when I should be receiving any more information about my interview and admission date? I'm curious if I made the deadline for 1/18 or have to wait until Feb.

They received mine on Nov 20th and said they need 8-10 weeks to process it... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Probably Feb...

bda

Postby bda » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:06 am

PersistentAttorney wrote:

They received mine on Nov 20th and said they need 8-10 weeks to process it... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Probably Feb...

Interesting. I work with someone who got the email that they received his around 11/23 and he got his admission date last Friday.

PersistentAttorney

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:09 am

bda wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:

Probably Feb...

Interesting. I work with someone who got the email that they received his around 11/23 and he got his admission date last Friday.

I called the 3rd department and I was told that they give priority to applications that passed the July exam over others that passed earlier. This is ridiculous. :x :x :x :x

I was told that I will get an invitation probably by February and my actual interview will be on March or April!! WTF???

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”