Bar Review Videos Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Mobster1983

New

Bar Review Videos

Post by Mobster1983 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 am

I am looking for some bar lecture videos to review for the bar for cheap/free.

Quick background. Graduated this past May and passed the Hawai‘i bar with Barbri. Only got thru about 20% of the program because my wife gave birth to our first child right when bar prep started. Since neither of us had and family here, studying pretty much went out the window caring for her and the baby.

I am taking the UBE in Washington state this February. Kept all my books from Barbri. Hawai‘i is the same format and uses the same materials as the UBE, but is not a UBE state. I also have my flashcards and everything else I made, so I am good on materials and practice tests.

I have a one hour commute to work each way, and would really like to spend that time listening to lectures. I may call Barbri and see if I can get the program again for what I paid last time ($1,400 when I signed up my first semester of law school). However, with the baby and working a state court clerkship, funds are tight.

Anything out there that I can watch for free or much cheaper than the bar prep courses? I don't need anything fancy, this is really just repetition/review while I cannot read or do practice tests. Found some very limited things on YouTube, but that's about it. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”