Themis Bar Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
pvnyc

Bronze

Themis Bar

Post by pvnyc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:37 am

Hi everyone, I am taking the Feb 2018 ny bar exam ube. I failed July miserably....
I did themis for the july bar and am retaking it. I wanted to ask if anyone has their lecture outlines filled out via computer and would be willing to share them (for all of the topics). I want to take a different approach this time. However, I am not sure if I should watch the videos again (maybe 2x speed)... I believe I need to practice more.
Themis's schedule starts on Dec. 18--- which is quite suprising. I need to start this week.

Should I read the detailed outlines? or focus on the lecture notes? My mbe was the worst (105).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

ajmb241

New

Re: Themis Bar

Post by ajmb241 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:21 am

pvnyc wrote:Hi everyone, I am taking the Feb 2018 ny bar exam ube. I failed July miserably....
I did themis for the july bar and am retaking it. I wanted to ask if anyone has their lecture outlines filled out via computer and would be willing to share them (for all of the topics). I want to take a different approach this time. However, I am not sure if I should watch the videos again (maybe 2x speed)... I believe I need to practice more.
Themis's schedule starts on Dec. 18--- which is quite suprising. I need to start this week.

Should I read the detailed outlines? or focus on the lecture notes? My mbe was the worst (105).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
The listed schedule for Themis shows the start date as December 18 but access to the Themis portal actually opened today so you could begin studying now if you wanted to. Since the online portal is open, you have access to the lecture outlines.'

I'm also retaking with Themis. Ultimately, I'll be focusing on actual practice more than the lecture videos. I think I focused on that too much last time. The bulk of my study will be practice questions, both for the MBE and the essays.

yeslekkkk

Bronze

Re: Themis Bar

Post by yeslekkkk » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:56 am

I ended up reading the full outlines (even though it was super close to the end). Just knowing that I've seen the information and it was deep in my mind helped me. I also super recommend the Chris Ide-Don video sum-ups and hand-outs. At the end, I was using those a bunch.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”