Kaplan ON DEMAND Option? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Rockwell99

New

Kaplan ON DEMAND Option?

Post by Rockwell99 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Hey all,

I'm a Feb. 2018 taker, and so Kaplan's Live @ Home option isn't available to me. Does anyone here have experience with Kaplan's On Demand option---if so, what'd you think of it?

Thanks!

nybar2017

New

Re: Kaplan ON DEMAND Option?

Post by nybar2017 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:35 am

I did Kaplan On Demand and I would recommend it over a live option even if one was available to you. You'd be amazed how much time you can save watching video on demand. I watched everything at 1.5-2x speed. The brain can process information way faster than people speak it. Plus, some of the lecturers, like the Torts/Crim guys, are comically slow speakers.

Even if you don't speed up the videos, there are still benefits to on demand. First, they are edited to remove the sort of pauses and awkward moments that you get in real conversation. I also liked that I could watch them when I wanted.

polkadot12

New

Re: Kaplan ON DEMAND Option?

Post by polkadot12 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:21 pm

i def agree with the above poster.

i did videos at 1.5 or 2x the speed, and you could do it wherever, whenever. i chose on demand over live

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”