First Department Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
S.as.in.Snake

New

Re: First Department

Post by S.as.in.Snake » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:30 pm

animalpeople wrote:My early prep was not done in vain! Apparently, another perk of the pro bono scholar program is being able to apply to the C&F committee early. Yesterday, I received an email informing I can submit my materials now. I also received a username and password for the orientation videos.

So wait, did they tell you that you passed? Or do you not know yet?

animalpeople

New

Post by animalpeople » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 pm

S.as.in.Snake wrote:
animalpeople wrote:My early prep was not done in vain! Apparently, another perk of the pro bono scholar program is being able to apply to the C&F committee early. Yesterday, I received an email informing I can submit my materials now. I also received a username and password for the orientation videos.

So wait, did they tell you that you passed? Or do you not know yet?
No, I still have to wait for my results like everyone else.

Manteca

Silver

Post by Manteca » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Question - I passed last July but I have to wait until this July to be admitted! Is there any way I can expedite the process? It's hindering my job search.

ldg413

New

Post by ldg413 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Carly wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
Carly wrote:hey guys question-

for anyone that had to use the MV-15 form to request your drivers history- do you know if I can request an electronic version and submit that? Seems faster and I really don't want to miss my 3/1 deadline to get stuff in and have my date pushed back. Just unsure if they want the hard copy version forwarded or if it would be okay to print out the electronic version and no ones returning my calls lol
They want a hard copy mailed from the DMV.
thanks! i actually managed to figure it out in time. anyone else on this same swear in date? wondering what time we should expect it to be.

Do you remember approximately how long it took for the DMV to process the form/provide the records after you sent the form in? Thanks!

hockeyman969

Bronze

Post by hockeyman969 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:36 pm

ldg413 wrote:
Carly wrote:
hockeyman969 wrote:
Carly wrote:hey guys question-

for anyone that had to use the MV-15 form to request your drivers history- do you know if I can request an electronic version and submit that? Seems faster and I really don't want to miss my 3/1 deadline to get stuff in and have my date pushed back. Just unsure if they want the hard copy version forwarded or if it would be okay to print out the electronic version and no ones returning my calls lol
They want a hard copy mailed from the DMV.
thanks! i actually managed to figure it out in time. anyone else on this same swear in date? wondering what time we should expect it to be.

Do you remember approximately how long it took for the DMV to process the form/provide the records after you sent the form in? Thanks!
I got mine from NJ and it takes about 7-10 days if by regular mail.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

john_brown

New

Post by john_brown » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm

We re we supposed to get our Orientation video username/password after we took the bar exam, or do we only receive those credentials once we submit our application?

JustHawkin

Gold

Post by JustHawkin » Tue May 01, 2018 10:43 am

Any indication on the earliest February takers can swear in?

hockeyman969

Bronze

Post by hockeyman969 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:45 am

JustHawkin wrote:Any indication on the earliest February takers can swear in?
From experience, it would be a few months after app is fully submitted. I was fully submitted in April and the first date they assigned was late October.

animalpeople

New

Post by animalpeople » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 pm

What time is the actual interview? I'm reviewing all my emails but noticed there was no mention of the interview time only the date :?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”