2018 February DC Bar Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
bruinwang

New

Re: 2018 February DC Bar

Post by bruinwang » Fri May 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Mjevans610 wrote:Has anyone who passed gotten an email yet? I have not received anything. I am also still on step 3 and my character and fitness says “pending report”. The NCBE website does say their portion is complete and was sent to DC.
No email yet here either, but they do say they will send an email "within the next 10 days." Knowing the Committee's MO, I would expect it to take the full 10. I'm also still on step 3, but on the plus side, my status reads "Receipt of Character and Fitness Summary Report," which seems to be one small step closer to completion!

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Fri May 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Does anyone still show pending C&f on dc website and processing on NCBE’d website? Those are my current status on each website and I submitted my application on the last possible day to submit.

Just curios as to when everyone else submitted their application and what their C&F status is for DC and NCBE.

jjjddd

New

Post by jjjddd » Sun May 20, 2018 10:41 am

Has anyone that failed February tried to register for July. My understanding is we are suppose to upload our old C&F application reflecting that we took the February bar. However, the C&F tab for me has a lock on it. Hence, there is no way to upload anything to that tab. I can't find any other way to upload into the C&F tab.

Then, I look around and there is a start a new application button, even though I don't think that is what we are suppose to do, I hit it and all that does is taje me to the main commitee page.

What is going on? Is everyone experiencing the same? Any advice would be appreciated? HOW FUSTRATING!

Mjevans610

New

Post by Mjevans610 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:04 pm

DGPHMP wrote:Does anyone still show pending C&f on dc website and processing on NCBE’d website? Those are my current status on each website and I submitted my application on the last possible day to submit.

Just curios as to when everyone else submitted their application and what their C&F status is for DC and NCBE.
I submitted my application on 12/5. The DC website states "Pending Report" but the NCBE website says, "Complete: All documents have been sent to your jurisdiction for further processing and review. NCBE’s processing is complete."

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Mon May 21, 2018 9:45 am

Mjevans610 wrote:
DGPHMP wrote:Does anyone still show pending C&f on dc website and processing on NCBE’d website? Those are my current status on each website and I submitted my application on the last possible day to submit.

I submitted my application on 12/5. The DC website states "Pending Report" but the NCBE website says, "Complete: All documents have been sent to your jurisdiction for further processing and review. NCBE’s processing is complete."
Do you recall when NCBE’s status changed to complete?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Mon May 21, 2018 11:52 am

I have a new never used set of 2017 Kaplan bar review materials ( MBE practice & answers, MBE outline materials, MPT-MEE bar points and MEE subjects outline materials)for sale or for whoever is interested for either trading with Barbri/Themis Materials. Email me at cpamba@iu.edu

thenatikid

New

Post by thenatikid » Mon May 21, 2018 4:25 pm

So have the individuals who were not successful received their emails? Does anyone know when the passers receive their information approximately?

ElPresidenteGrande

New

Post by ElPresidenteGrande » Tue May 22, 2018 9:50 am

Has anyone had any luck in getting their raw score breakdown from the Committee On Admissions? I have emailed them twice, but I have not received any response even acknowledging my request. Would it be fruitful to just go to the Committee's office and request the scores?

thenatikid

New

Post by thenatikid » Tue May 22, 2018 10:55 am

ElPresidenteGrande wrote:Has anyone had any luck in getting their raw score breakdown from the Committee On Admissions? I have emailed them twice, but I have not received any response even acknowledging my request. Would it be fruitful to just go to the Committee's office and request the scores?
Have you received an overall score from CoA? Or have you just received instructions from CoA?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

PoliLaw

New

Post by PoliLaw » Tue May 22, 2018 11:40 am

I am a successful candidate and I have yet to receive any score email from the DC. Please update this forum when you guys start to receive the emails.

ElPresidenteGrande

New

Post by ElPresidenteGrande » Tue May 22, 2018 12:17 pm

thenatikid wrote:
ElPresidenteGrande wrote:Has anyone had any luck in getting their raw score breakdown from the Committee On Admissions? I have emailed them twice, but I have not received any response even acknowledging my request. Would it be fruitful to just go to the Committee's office and request the scores?
Have you received an overall score from CoA? Or have you just received instructions from CoA?
I received the email with my overall score from the CoA on Friday, but have not received any response from my request for a raw score breakdown.

ASMLAW

New

Post by ASMLAW » Tue May 22, 2018 2:05 pm

NCBE says it is complete and it is being sent to DC. Does anybody know how long it takes for the DC bar to do its thing?

ASMLAW

New

Post by ASMLAW » Tue May 22, 2018 2:06 pm

NCBE says it is complete and it is being sent to DC. Does anybody know how long it takes for the DC bar to do its thing?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

BellaSera1014

New

Post by BellaSera1014 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:53 pm

I just called (the rep was very polite), and was told they have all my paperwork... Thats pretty much it. The director is apparently out today so hopefully, since she'll be back tmr, we will be receiving an e-mail if we can swear in soon....

hanner22

New

Post by hanner22 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Finally received an email yesterday

"Applicants who have met character and fitness and all other requirements will receive notification via email after June 18, 2018. Your email notification of approval for bar admission will include instructions regarding the options for being sworn in and completing the admissions process."

thenatikid

New

Post by thenatikid » Thu May 24, 2018 10:03 pm

hanner22 wrote:Finally received an email yesterday

"Applicants who have met character and fitness and all other requirements will receive notification via email after June 18, 2018. Your email notification of approval for bar admission will include instructions regarding the options for being sworn in and completing the admissions process."
Is that a response to an email you sent to CofA?

Mjevans610

New

Post by Mjevans610 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:22 am

[vine][/vine]
thenatikid wrote:

I got an email saying I passed, my score, and that same message about being notified after June 18 regarding swearing in and C&F.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

PoliLaw

New

Post by PoliLaw » Fri May 25, 2018 10:41 am

Mjevans610 wrote:[vine][/vine]
thenatikid wrote:

I got an email saying I passed, my score, and that same message about being notified after June 18 regarding swearing in and C&F.
I still have yet to receive an email. I am looking forward to knowing how I did. Those of you who have received your scores how did you do?

thenatikid

New

Post by thenatikid » Fri May 25, 2018 10:49 am

thenatikid wrote:

I haven't received an email yet. But I emailed CoA, and they said that they're working on the emails now. They should come out today or early next week.

PoliLaw

New

Post by PoliLaw » Fri May 25, 2018 11:24 am

thenatikid wrote:
thenatikid wrote:

I haven't received an email yet. But I emailed CoA, and they said that they're working on the emails now. They should come out today or early next week.

Thank you. I called as well and they said hopefully by the end of the day.

PoliLaw

New

Post by PoliLaw » Tue May 29, 2018 1:23 pm

I just want the scores! Where are the scores for crying out loud?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

thenatikid

New

Post by thenatikid » Tue May 29, 2018 2:38 pm

PoliLaw wrote:I just want the scores! Where are the scores for crying out loud?
I just received my score! I think individuals who took only one portion of the exam got their score back today.

PoliLaw

New

Post by PoliLaw » Tue May 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Yes I got my score as well. Thankful to finally have an email that says "Congratulations"

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Has anyone’s C&f status changed? The NCBE website sent my report several weeks ago but the DC website still says report pending. Anyone else have the same status?

PoliLaw

New

Post by PoliLaw » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:15 pm

No change until June 19th

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”