2018 February DC Bar Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Krissynateylee

Bronze

Re: 2018 February DC Bar

Post by Krissynateylee » Tue May 01, 2018 11:45 am

DGPHMP wrote:
pech71 wrote:
Krissynateylee wrote:
anandamide wrote:I’m on pins and needles. Crying, hissy fits (I’m 7.5 months pregnant so that doesn’t help).

When will they put us out of our misery? Also, does anyone know where I can find model answers for the MEE for February 2018?
This is the closest to the model answers i could get, they basically discuss what all the MEE questions asked for
https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/r ... -bar-exam/

I wish I didn't look at that. Boy did I miss part of property going with real covenants and equitable servitude instead of warranty deed. Oops! At least I did the damages part. Made the nerves 100000 times worse now knowing I 100% missed a lot of an essay.

Maybe this will make you feel better:

https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/a ... need-pass/
Definitely made me feel a little better but still on Pins n Needles :(

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Krissynateylee wrote:
DGPHMP wrote:
pech71 wrote:
Krissynateylee wrote:
anandamide wrote:I’m on pins and needles. Crying, hissy fits (I’m 7.5 months pregnant so that doesn’t help).

When will they put us out of our misery? Also, does anyone know where I can find model answers for the MEE for February 2018?
This is the closest to the model answers i could get, they basically discuss what all the MEE questions asked for

I wish I didn't look at that. Boy did I miss part of property going with real covenants and equitable servitude instead of warranty deed. Oops! At least I did the damages part. Made the nerves 100000 times worse now knowing I 100% missed a lot of an essay.

I think you should call the committee and ask when the results will be posted. It’ll make you and the rest of us feel better. :)

pech71

New

Post by pech71 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:27 pm

I took a different state being released May 4 and I sent them an e-mail asking what time. They answered quickly. Try the same for D.C.

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Tue May 01, 2018 12:58 pm

DGPHMP wrote:
Krissynateylee wrote:
DGPHMP wrote:
pech71 wrote:
Krissynateylee wrote:

Lol

I think you should call the committee and ask when the results will be posted. It’ll make you and the rest of us feel better. :)
Lol i heard that's the worst thing you could do, they hate being called and would hang up on you in a heartbeat :)

JDtoEsq

New

Post by JDtoEsq » Tue May 01, 2018 2:18 pm

I called, they didn't answer lol

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JDtoEsq

New

Post by JDtoEsq » Tue May 01, 2018 2:22 pm

I called back, someone answered. The lady was very rude & said "we don't have any information about the date" .. I said well I wasn't asking about a date, I wanted to know if an email will be sent with the date. She replied; we don't have any information on the date" lol so there is that. I told her to have a good afternoon and she hung up! hahahh

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Tue May 01, 2018 2:29 pm

JDtoEsq wrote:I called, they didn't answer lol
:lol:

PoliLaw

New

Post by PoliLaw » Tue May 01, 2018 3:25 pm

The suspense is killing me, I took the MEE only and felt good about the essays for the most part other than the second mpt. Maybe it was because the subject matter of the first mpt made more sense to me but I read the second MPT twice before I even started outlining. The scores should be out very soon.

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 3:34 pm

JDtoEsq wrote:I called back, someone answered. The lady was very rude & said "we don't have any information about the date" .. I said well I wasn't asking about a date, I wanted to know if an email will be sent with the date. She replied; we don't have any information on the date" lol so there is that. I told her to have a good afternoon and she hung up! hahahh

Oh no. I feel so bad. They’re probably getting bombarded with calls. We’ll get the results when we get them we don’t want to add any stress to their already hectic jobs.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Tue May 01, 2018 7:36 pm

DGPHMP wrote:
JDtoEsq wrote:I called back, someone answered. The lady was very rude & said "we don't have any information about the date" .. I said well I wasn't asking about a date, I wanted to know if an email will be sent with the date. She replied; we don't have any information on the date" lol so there is that. I told her to have a good afternoon and she hung up! hahahh

Oh no. I feel so bad. They’re probably getting bombarded with calls. We’ll get the results when we get them we don’t want to add any stress to their already hectic jobs.
Has anyone been able to apply to the July dc bar?my account still says pending C&F

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Krissynateylee wrote:
DGPHMP wrote:

Has anyone been able to apply to the July dc bar?my account still says pending C&F

Same here.

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Has anyone checked the status of their C&f on ncbex website? Mine status still says “processing.” Just wondering where everyone else’s status is.

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Tue May 01, 2018 11:06 pm

DGPHMP wrote:Has anyone checked the status of their C&f on ncbex website? Mine status still says “processing.” Just wondering where everyone else’s status is.
Mine's finalized, i called them earlier this year and they said they've already submitted it to DC. They're really nice, call them up.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

ASMLAW

New

Post by ASMLAW » Tue May 01, 2018 11:29 pm

DGPHMP wrote:Has anyone checked the status of their C&f on ncbex website? Mine status still says “processing.” Just wondering where everyone else’s status is.
Mne says Currently under maintenance, proceed to View All Character & Fitness Applications then when I go to it it says Processing and contact my analyst.

ASMLAW

New

Post by ASMLAW » Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 pm

Krissynateylee wrote:
DGPHMP wrote:

Has anyone been able to apply for the July dc bar? my account still says pending C&F
Tried registering for the July Bar was unable to. I had hoped that this means I passed but it seems to be the norm. If it is not please tell us. I know it will be hard but please, we would do the same for you. I tried it after someone else did to put them out of misery and was unable to apply Can everyone here try and get back to us?

anandamide

New

Post by anandamide » Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 am

My guess would be that they won’t let anyone with pending results register to Take to July. I tried to register and it took me to C&F. I’d like to think this means I passed :D but realistically?

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Wed May 02, 2018 1:12 am

Krissynateylee wrote:
Mine's finalized, i called them earlier this year and they said they've already submitted it to DC. They're really nice, call them up.

When did you submit your application and when did they send it to DC? Just wondering how long it took from application to submission to dc.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Wed May 02, 2018 1:14 am

anandamide wrote:My guess would be that they won’t let anyone with pending results register to Take to July. I tried to register and it took me to C&F. I’d like to think this means I passed :D but realistically?
Same here.

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Wed May 02, 2018 6:46 am

anandamide wrote:My guess would be that they won’t let anyone with pending results register to Take to July. I tried to register and it took me to C&F. I’d like to think this means I passed :D but realistically?
I was hoping that would be the case too but i went through old posts and its the norm, they will send out separate instructions for the unsuccessful exam takers on how to register...

anandamide

New

Post by anandamide » Wed May 02, 2018 12:21 pm

...wait,
Does this mean that if it won’t let you register that we were unsuccessful? :cry:

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Wed May 02, 2018 12:50 pm

anandamide wrote:...wait,
Does this mean that if it won’t let you register that we were unsuccessful? :cry:
Nope it doesn't mean anything! Everyone is getting the same response right now since the results are pending.Once the results are out then those who are unsuccessful will be instructed on how to apply for the july bar.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

dcbartaker

New

Post by dcbartaker » Wed May 02, 2018 5:19 pm

Likely good for results tomorrow? :wink:

ASMLAW

New

Post by ASMLAW » Wed May 02, 2018 5:38 pm

dcbartaker wrote:Likely good for results tomorrow? :wink:
I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: Is this a guess or based on insider info? I hope the latter.

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Wed May 02, 2018 5:56 pm

ASMLAW wrote:
I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: Is this a guess or based on insider info? I hope the latter.
:shock:

dcbartaker

New

Post by dcbartaker » Wed May 02, 2018 5:57 pm

ASMLAW wrote:
I meant, likelihood for results tomorrow? Sorry!!!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”