2018 February DC Bar Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ASMLAW

New

Re: 2018 February DC Bar

Post by ASMLAW » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:18 pm

I just tried signing on and registering for the new bar and I too was not allowed. Did you sign in when you tired registering? I did.

"I'm with you, I'm constantly on this thread looking for updates, tried to start my application and it didn't let me but i think this might be because the results are still pending and not necessarily that anyone has passed or failed...has anyone tried this and was able to registerter"

greatheights

New

Post by greatheights » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:23 am

ASMLAW wrote:I just tried signing on and registering for the new bar and I too was not allowed. Did you sign in when you tired registering? I did.
I tried this today. I logged in and pressed 'start application' under instructions and it directed me to the C&F tab stating that my C&F is pending. I clicked on the 'Register for UBE' tab and it still has Feb payment details. I don't think it means anything unless someone else is actually able to register for July before the results are released :shock: They will email instructions for how to register for July after the results are released. :roll:

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:29 pm

greatheights wrote:
ASMLAW wrote:I just tried signing on and registering for the new bar and I too was not allowed. Did you sign in when you tired registering? I did.
I tried this today. I logged in and pressed 'start application' under instructions and it directed me to the C&F tab stating that my C&F is pending. I clicked on the 'Register for UBE' tab and it still has Feb payment details. I don't think it means anything unless someone else is actually able to register for July before the results are released :shock: They will email instructions for how to register for July after the results are released. :roll:
Yeah i don't think it means anything either, do they email first before publishing the names on the website?

greatheights

New

Post by greatheights » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Krissynateylee wrote:
greatheights wrote:
Yeah i don't think it means anything either, do they email first before publishing the names on the website?
I do not know. I think it's publishing names on website first...at least that's what I remember hearing from the folks who took July.

ASMLAW

New

Post by ASMLAW » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Has anyone gone to or is planning to go to Courthouse where results are being posted? If so maybe they can post pictures.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JDtoEsq

New

Post by JDtoEsq » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:32 pm

Optimistically hoping that the wait is over soon seeing as though they've made updates to swearing in information. Wondering if it will be this week.(Monday would be nice, but Friday at the latest would be great too!) At this point I am just ready to know!!!

UBEBarExamTaker9

New

Post by UBEBarExamTaker9 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:55 pm

On one hand, I want the results out. On the other, nervous about the results and the potential of it not working out...

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:49 pm

UBEBarExamTaker9 wrote:On one hand, I want the results out. On the other, nervous about the results and the potential of it not working out...
At this point i just want to know and move on...feels like I'm stuck in some neverending nightmare :( whatever happens happens...

greatheights

New

Post by greatheights » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:39 pm

I think it'll be Friday...but I hope sooner. Geez I hope it's not the 11th lol.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:29 pm

greatheights wrote:I think it'll be Friday...but I hope sooner. Geez I hope it's not the 11th lol.
Did you start a July DC bar thread? I'm not that brave lol i cant even touch a book til i know for sure that i didnt pass this...yeah i hope it's 4th may the latest.

Jlaw101

New

Post by Jlaw101 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:41 pm

ASMLAW wrote:Has anyone gone to or is planning to go to Courthouse where results are being posted? If so maybe they can post pictures.
I took the July 2017 DC bar exam- They will post the online results and the courthouse results at the same time, so there isn't really a reason to go to the courthouse.

UBEBarExamTaker9

New

Post by UBEBarExamTaker9 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:42 am

Jlaw101 wrote:
ASMLAW wrote:Has anyone gone to or is planning to go to Courthouse where results are being posted? If so maybe they can post pictures.
I took the July 2017 DC bar exam- They will post the online results and the courthouse results at the same time, so there isn't really a reason to go to the courthouse.
How/when do we get our score breakdown if you don't mind saying?

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:03 am

UBEBarExamTaker9 wrote:
Jlaw101 wrote:
Similar question and do you receive the written notification first before the names are published on the site?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:12 am

UBEBarExamTaker9 wrote:
Jlaw101 wrote:
I ordered my MBE score on NCBX and they said my score will be delivered to me as soon as DC releases the results. I thought I would do that instead of waiting for DC to send the score break down. It was only $25.

Jlaw101

New

Post by Jlaw101 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:33 am

Krissynateylee wrote:
UBEBarExamTaker9 wrote:
Jlaw101 wrote:
Similar question and do you receive the written notification first before the names are published on the site?
You won’t get your score breakdown until a couple of weeks after the results are posted. And for the July exam, the results were published on the site first-you likely will not get an email telling you if you passed before that.

Good luck!

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:59 am

Jlaw101 wrote:
Krissynateylee wrote:
UBEBarExamTaker9 wrote:
Jlaw101 wrote:
You won’t get your score breakdown until a couple of weeks after the results are posted. And for the July exam, the results were published on the site first-you likely will not get an email telling you if you passed before that.

Good luck!
Thank you for the clarification, I've been asking that for a while and couldn't get an answer... Wish they notified people instead of making go look search for their names on the website... Hoping they post the results on Friday or earlier... All the best and fingers crossed...

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Krissynateylee wrote:
Jlaw101 wrote:
Krissynateylee wrote:
UBEBarExamTaker9 wrote:
Jlaw101 wrote:

Good luck!
Thank you for the clarification, I've been asking that for a while and couldn't get an answer... Wish they notified people instead of making go look search for their names on the website... Hoping they post the results on Friday or earlier... All the best and fingers crossed...
Thank you for the clarification, I've been asking that for a while and couldn't get an answer... Wish they notified people instead of making them go search for their names on the website... Hoping they post the results on Friday or earlier... All the best and fingers crossed...[/quote]

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

anandamide

New

Post by anandamide » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:49 pm

I’m on pins and needles. Crying, hissy fits (I’m 7.5 months pregnant so that doesn’t help).

When will they put us out of our misery? Also, does anyone know where I can find model answers for the MEE for February 2018?

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 12:57 am

anandamide wrote:I’m on pins and needles. Crying, hissy fits (I’m 7.5 months pregnant so that doesn’t help).

When will they put us out of our misery? Also, does anyone know where I can find model answers for the MEE for February 2018?

I’ve been searching for a model answer all day and none of the jurisdictions or the NCBE have posted this February’s model answers yet. I think they wait until all jurisdictions have released their results.

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Post by Krissynateylee » Tue May 01, 2018 7:10 am

anandamide wrote:I’m on pins and needles. Crying, hissy fits (I’m 7.5 months pregnant so that doesn’t help).

This is the closest to the model answers i could get, they basically discuss what all the MEE questions asked for
https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/r ... -bar-exam/

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 9:16 am

Does anyone have the courage to call today to ask if they have an anticipated release date?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 9:43 am

Is anyone brave enough to call and ask if they have an anticipated release date?

anandamide

New

Post by anandamide » Tue May 01, 2018 10:01 am

Thank you for this. I hope the graders were kind to us. While studying I never thought that Rule 11 Sanctions were that important

pech71

New

Post by pech71 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:17 am

Krissynateylee wrote:

This is the closest to the model answers i could get, they basically discuss what all the MEE questions asked for

I wish I didn't look at that. Boy did I miss part of property going with real covenants and equitable servitude instead of warranty deed. Oops! At least I did the damages part. Made the nerves 100000 times worse now knowing I 100% missed a lot of an essay.

DGPHMP

New

Post by DGPHMP » Tue May 01, 2018 11:18 am

pech71 wrote:
Krissynateylee wrote:

I wish I didn't look at that. Boy did I miss part of property going with real covenants and equitable servitude instead of warranty deed. Oops! At least I did the damages part. Made the nerves 100000 times worse now knowing I 100% missed a lot of an essay.

Maybe this will make you feel better:

https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/a ... need-pass/

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”