2018 feb UBE takers Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
beth818

New

2018 feb UBE takers

Post by beth818 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Dear all, anyone also plan to take 2018 feb UBE, here is our thread.

any tips for bar prep?

best material for UBE?

where to buy money saving references?

thanks all for sharing.

fordham_636

New

Re: 2018 feb UBE takers

Post by fordham_636 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:51 pm

If you want someone that will give you the care, attention to detail, and compassion you deserve as a tutor, I think Silverman Bar exam tutoring is a no brainer, especially for those re-taking the exam. I was fortunate enough to pass on my first try, however, the process was full of self doubt, stress, and misery. After I did not write a word for the MPT and an entire essay, I was convinced I failed. There was no point in showing up for day two. I e-mailed both Joe Separac and Sean Silverman, asking them what I would need on the MBE to have a shot at passing. I was having a panic attack in the hotel room and desperately wanted a reply. In my time of need, Sean Silverman was the only one that responded. He told me to show up the next day and give it my all. He said if I got at least a 150 on the MBE, I would have a fighting shot. This meant the world to me, and (fortunately/unfortunately) I will never be able to re-pay him. He helped me muster the confidence and hope to even show up the next day. In the state of utter despair that I was in, I don't think I would have been able to mentally show up the next day with a shrivel of hope or focus, but for Mr. Silverman. Luckily, with his help, I showed up and got a 172 on the MBE.

This is not to take away from Separac or what he does with providing detailed calculators (which I never really could figure out :( ). I just wanted to share the story of how compassionate and kind Sean Silverman is.

smin0505

New

Re: 2018 feb UBE takers

Post by smin0505 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi all! Selling my July 2017/Feburary 2018 used UBE Barbri books - the entire set. Underlining and scratchwork, but plenty of question sets and essays and MPT's completely untouched. Please private message me with an offer if interested! Thanks and best of luck!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”