Feb 2018 Texas Bar Exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
gh0stleader

New

Re: Feb 2018 Texas Bar Exam

Post by gh0stleader » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:24 am

Good luck everyone!

First time out of state taker here...

Anyone studying in the Woodlands area?

BTW, how does the Whatsapp study group work?

hijklmno

New

Re: February 2018 Texas Bar Exam

Post by hijklmno » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 am

gh0stleader wrote:It's going...

I can't believe I fell behind on the course syllabus already :roll:

Getting back in the groove and catching up though.

How's it going for everyone else?
I messaged them last week and asked how far along I am supposed to be. Ha. I am nowhere near the 23% they recommended. It will be fine. I took Themis for a different bar, and the last 20-30% was done in the last two or three weeks. You're not going to actually do all of the essays, and that's where a lot of the completion percentage points are.

gh0stleader

New

Post by gh0stleader » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Hey Guys,

Texas BLE just sent out an email to download their software if you're gonna be using your computer for the exam.

Deadline is February 1.

hijklmno

New

Post by hijklmno » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Please motivate me to finish these oil and gas lectures. Snooooze.

MBernard

Post by MBernard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 pm

hijklmno wrote:Please motivate me to finish these oil and gas lectures. Snooooze.
Wish granted. There's guaranteed to be at least one Oil + Gas related question on the bar exam and the rules are not that hard to memorize, there's your motivation lol. Just be grateful you don't have to learn water law for this jurisdiction's essay section, soooo much worse. Always possible a water law question could come up on the MBE though...(cue sound effect: dun dun dunnnn).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

toast and bananas

Bronze

Post by toast and bananas » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:09 pm

MBernard wrote:
hijklmno wrote:Please motivate me to finish these oil and gas lectures. Snooooze.
Wish granted. There's guaranteed to be at least one Oil + Gas related question on the bar exam and the rules are not that hard to memorize, there's your motivation lol. Just be grateful you don't have to learn water law for this jurisdiction's essay section, soooo much worse. Always possible a water law question could come up on the MBE though...(cue sound effect: dun dun dunnnn).
I didn't take O&G in law school and found the O&G question to be very easy. There's only so much they can test on, and once you memorize the silly terms (Pugh clause, anyone?) it's pretty simple. Watch out for homestead tricks though, which they tend to mix in to the O&G question.
E.g., if it's a homestead, you need signatures from both spouses of the homestead for the lease to be effective (this is often tested).

hijklmno

New

Post by hijklmno » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:11 pm

toast and bananas wrote:
MBernard wrote:
I didn't take O&G in law school and found the O&G question to be very easy. There's only so much they can test on, and once you memorize the silly terms (Pugh clause, anyone?) it's pretty simple. Watch out for homestead tricks though, which they tend to mix in to the O&G question.
E.g., if it's a homestead, you need signatures from both spouses of the homestead for the lease to be effective (this is often tested).
All right! Thank you both. Motivated! 2/10 videos done.

brazilian1985

New

Post by brazilian1985 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi all!

I am a LLM student, took the February 2017 NY Bar exam for the first time and passed it (thanks baby Jesus!!!!). I'm sitting for the February 2018 Texas Bar (hopefully this will be the last bar exam that I will ever need to take in my life!!!!) I recommend Barbri with all my heart; if you follow the program to the best you can you will succeed.

Speaking from a foreign perspective (I still think in Portuguese most of the time and did not take all the 1L classes during the LLM program), what worked for me was:

1. Don't break the chain no matter what (even if you're tired and don't feel like studying at all, put a least 2 hours of study in);
2. I was studying 8-10h/day for the first month, and increased 10-12/h the first two weeks of the second month, then the two weeks before the exam I was doing 8-10/h days again;
3. Practice/Practice/Practice - I did the Strategies & Tactics for MBE from Steven Emmanuel (the questions there are actual MBE questions). Worth every penny! 3 weeks before the exam I was doing MBE 50 questions per day under timed conditions every morning (it was the first thing I would do in the morning and would read the explanations of the answers that I got wrong). Then I would get on with the Barbri schedule immediately after.
4. Essays - 3 weeks before the exam I was doing 3 essays per day under timed conditions every evening (you might not need all this time spent with essays but since English is my second language I decided not to risk it).

I started studying for the TX bar on January 2 and plan on doing the same thing I did for the NY Bar.

Wishing you all good luck! Don't break the chain!!!!

brazilianlawyer

New

Post by brazilianlawyer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:52 pm

brazilian1985 wrote:Hi all!

I am a LLM student, took the February 2017 NY Bar exam for the first time and passed it (thanks baby Jesus!!!!). I'm sitting for the February 2018 Texas Bar (hopefully this will be the last bar exam that I will ever need to take in my life!!!!) I recommend Barbri with all my heart; if you follow the program to the best you can you will succeed.

Speaking from a foreign perspective (I still think in Portuguese most of the time and did not take all the 1L classes during the LLM program), what worked for me was:

1. Don't break the chain no matter what (even if you're tired and don't feel like studying at all, put a least 2 hours of study in);
2. I was studying 8-10h/day for the first month, and increased 10-12/h the first two weeks of the second month, then the two weeks before the exam I was doing 8-10/h days again;
3. Practice/Practice/Practice - I did the Strategies & Tactics for MBE from Steven Emmanuel (the questions there are actual MBE questions). Worth every penny! 3 weeks before the exam I was doing MBE 50 questions per day under timed conditions every morning (it was the first thing I would do in the morning and would read the explanations of the answers that I got wrong). Then I would get on with the Barbri schedule immediately after.
4. Essays - 3 weeks before the exam I was doing 3 essays per day under timed conditions every evening (you might not need all this time spent with essays but since English is my second language I decided not to risk it).

I started studying for the TX bar on January 2 and plan on doing the same thing I did for the NY Bar.

Wishing you all good luck! Don't break the chain!!!!

Hi, I'm also from Brazil. Which University you did your LLM program? any tips you can share with me? I will graduate in May and plan to take the Texas Bar in July 2018. Thank you!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Reine8888

New

Post by Reine8888 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Anyone doing barbri? If so, what have some of the instructors predicted topics would be for this feb?

brazilian1985

New

Post by brazilian1985 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:21 pm

brazilianlawyer wrote:

Hi, I'm also from Brazil. Which University you did your LLM program? any tips you can share with me? I will graduate in May and plan to take the Texas Bar in July 2018. Thank you!

University of Houston. Where are you doing your LLM program?

Aside of what I already said, not really much. Just practice a lot of MBE questions and Essays as much as you can!

If you can start studying at a moderate pace for the Bar exam (1-2h per day maybe) from now up to May so that you can start familiarizing yourself with the subjects, then you should do it. If you can't because you already have a lot going on with the LLM and graduation, then start from early May.

Feel free to email me at alicelima7@hotmail.com if you have any questions!! I am happy to help!!!! :D :D

MBernard

Post by MBernard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Reine8888 wrote:Anyone doing barbri? If so, what have some of the instructors predicted topics would be for this feb?
Exceedingly high chance that this year will be a Guardianship year as opposed to a Trust year. Texas always has 2 questions that cover Wills and Estate admin and 1 question covering guardianship or trusts. Given that both Feb. 2017 and July 2017 were Trust years, you can almost say to a certainty that this year should be a guardianship year.

I'd definitely prioritize guardianships.

gh0stleader

New

Post by gh0stleader » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:42 pm

MBernard wrote:
Reine8888 wrote:Anyone doing barbri? If so, what have some of the instructors predicted topics would be for this feb?
Exceedingly high chance that this year will be a Guardianship year as opposed to a Trust year. Texas always has 2 questions that cover Wills and Estate admin and 1 question covering guardianship or trusts. Given that both Feb. 2017 and July 2017 were Trust years, you can almost say to a certainty that this year should be a guardianship year.

I'd definitely prioritize guardianships.

Thanks!!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Reine8888

New

Post by Reine8888 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:27 pm

:D thanks!!Good to know! Keep us updated on the other subjects if you can! I’m eager to know Any predictions in property!

DannyL

New

Post by DannyL » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Hey everyone,

I graduated in 2011 but never took the bar or any bar prep courses. In February I will be taking the bar for the first time. For a study plan, I decided against a bar prep course. Instead, my plan is -

MBE:

I'm using the barbri conviser mini review (CMR) for Texas I bought on ebay, plus I'm using adaptibar for practice questions. Adaptibar has 1745 questions. I'm planning to get through them all 3 times (hopefully) plus use the CMR for support.

Essay:

I have the outlines from baroutlines.com. They seem slightly outdated (I think last updated for 2015), but I think they look okay otherwise. I'm memorizing them, then my plan is to review the past questions and answers from TBLE as much as possible (not to study or memorize the past answers, but just to learn what kind of questions are asked and what kind of answers and analysis they're looking for). As soon as possible, I'm going to start practicing writing my own essay answers (again using the old test questions), although I will just be 'grading' them myself.

MPT:

I bought this book on amazon: Rigos Primer Series MPT Review. I've just started reading it, but it looks okay so far. This is the only resource I'm planning to use for the MPT so far. I'm assuming it's enough, but I'm not sure.

P&E:

I'm not sure how to prep for this, as I don't have access to any kind of condensed handouts. The barbri CMR has a section for this, but it's not really written in a way that's easily memorized. It feels more like a general review outline rather than a condensed outline for memorization purposes. I can't find any other good resources to study for the P&E section, and I'm worried I will do poorly on it. My plan right now is to study the past questions and answers until I know them all. Then review the conviser mini review sections.

I feel pretty confident I will spend at least 500 hours total studying for the test. My goal is to hit 600 hours, with most of that time spent on MBE and essay. And that time doesn't include study-prep like highlighting or whatever else. Those are pure study hours - practicing questions, memorizing, etc.

A few questions:

1. Does my MBE study plan sound okay?

Of the four sections, I feel best about my study plan for this. I'm scoring about average on adaptibar so far, and I feel like my score is going to go up if I do as many practice questions as I plan to.

2. Does my essay study plan sound okay?

Assuming the baroutlines.com don't fail me, I feel okay about my plan for this section, but I'm worried since my memory sucks way worse than most people.

3. Does my MPT plan sound okay?

I have no idea how the book will be since I've only just started to read it. My plan is to read it, then decide if I'm ready or not. If not, then I plan to practice more MPTs using old questions and answers. Not sure what else I could even do for this section, or if spending any more time on this than just reading the book is worth the time.

4. Does anyone know where I can buy condensed, memorization-friendly outlines for the P&E section?

They don't have to be from barbri. Any company is fine as long as it's designed for this purpose.

5. Alternatively, is there a site like adaptibar except it's for the P&E section?

Basically I'm just looking for any kind of a better resource for the P&E section than the CMR and better than just going over past questions and answers. Note that even if I get a good resource, I'll be reviewing past questions and answers a lot. I am just hoping to get a better resource to use as well.

6. If I can't buy any better resources to study for the P&E section, how does my P&E plan sound?

I read that barbri has at least one 40 page outline for this section, which really makes me doubt that just studying past questions and answers is sufficient. I've looked online but can't find them. Are they (or anything similar) for sell from a legitimate merchant anywhere?

7. Do my hours sound like enough?

It probably won't be possible for me to get more than 500 or 600 total study hours, but I'm just curious whether this sounds like it just isn't enough.

8. Does anyone have any other advice for me?

Since I've been out of law school for so long, I've pretty much lost contact with my old law school friends. That's why I'm asking this kind of stuff here. Mainly looking to see if my plan sounds okay or if it sounds like I'm just doing it all wrong. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any replies, and good luck to all test takers!

Estecontre

Bronze

Post by Estecontre » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:22 pm

DannyL wrote:Hey everyone,

I graduated in 2011 but never took the bar or any bar prep courses. In February I will be taking the bar for the first time. For a study plan, I decided against a bar prep course. Instead, my plan is -

MBE:

I'm using the barbri conviser mini review (CMR) for Texas I bought on ebay, plus I'm using adaptibar for practice questions. Adaptibar has 1745 questions. I'm planning to get through them all 3 times (hopefully) plus use the CMR for support.

Essay:

I have the outlines from baroutlines.com. They seem slightly outdated (I think last updated for 2015), but I think they look okay otherwise. I'm memorizing them, then my plan is to review the past questions and answers from TBLE as much as possible (not to study or memorize the past answers, but just to learn what kind of questions are asked and what kind of answers and analysis they're looking for). As soon as possible, I'm going to start practicing writing my own essay answers (again using the old test questions), although I will just be 'grading' them myself.

MPT:

I bought this book on amazon: Rigos Primer Series MPT Review. I've just started reading it, but it looks okay so far. This is the only resource I'm planning to use for the MPT so far. I'm assuming it's enough, but I'm not sure.

P&E:

I'm not sure how to prep for this, as I don't have access to any kind of condensed handouts. The barbri CMR has a section for this, but it's not really written in a way that's easily memorized. It feels more like a general review outline rather than a condensed outline for memorization purposes. I can't find any other good resources to study for the P&E section, and I'm worried I will do poorly on it. My plan right now is to study the past questions and answers until I know them all. Then review the conviser mini review sections.

I feel pretty confident I will spend at least 500 hours total studying for the test. My goal is to hit 600 hours, with most of that time spent on MBE and essay. And that time doesn't include study-prep like highlighting or whatever else. Those are pure study hours - practicing questions, memorizing, etc.

A few questions:

1. Does my MBE study plan sound okay?

Of the four sections, I feel best about my study plan for this. I'm scoring about average on adaptibar so far, and I feel like my score is going to go up if I do as many practice questions as I plan to.

2. Does my essay study plan sound okay?

Assuming the baroutlines.com don't fail me, I feel okay about my plan for this section, but I'm worried since my memory sucks way worse than most people.

3. Does my MPT plan sound okay?

I have no idea how the book will be since I've only just started to read it. My plan is to read it, then decide if I'm ready or not. If not, then I plan to practice more MPTs using old questions and answers. Not sure what else I could even do for this section, or if spending any more time on this than just reading the book is worth the time.

4. Does anyone know where I can buy condensed, memorization-friendly outlines for the P&E section?

They don't have to be from barbri. Any company is fine as long as it's designed for this purpose.

5. Alternatively, is there a site like adaptibar except it's for the P&E section?

Basically I'm just looking for any kind of a better resource for the P&E section than the CMR and better than just going over past questions and answers. Note that even if I get a good resource, I'll be reviewing past questions and answers a lot. I am just hoping to get a better resource to use as well.

6. If I can't buy any better resources to study for the P&E section, how does my P&E plan sound?

I read that barbri has at least one 40 page outline for this section, which really makes me doubt that just studying past questions and answers is sufficient. I've looked online but can't find them. Are they (or anything similar) for sell from a legitimate merchant anywhere?

7. Do my hours sound like enough?

It probably won't be possible for me to get more than 500 or 600 total study hours, but I'm just curious whether this sounds like it just isn't enough.

8. Does anyone have any other advice for me?

Since I've been out of law school for so long, I've pretty much lost contact with my old law school friends. That's why I'm asking this kind of stuff here. Mainly looking to see if my plan sounds okay or if it sounds like I'm just doing it all wrong. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any replies, and good luck to all test takers!
Since I've been out of law school for so long, I've pretty much lost contact with my old law school friends. That's why I'm asking this kind of stuff here. Mainly looking to see if my plan sounds okay or if it sounds like I'm just doing it all wrong. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any replies, and good luck to all test takers![/quote]

I'll try my best to answer your questions.

1. MBE-your MBE study plan sounds fine. The MBE is one of those things that you need to study to what suits your study habits best. All I did for my MBE prep was go over the outlines, after watching the lectures just once and filling out the handouts, and do Adaptibar questions. After awhile all I would do is read my Essay outlines and do a set of practice questions for the MBE. First I would do a certain subject and then after going through all the subjects or whatever subjects I wanted to go through with I would do mixed subjects. I didn't knock the MBE out of the park, I scored a 131, but this was good enough for me to pass. Plus, I suck at MC questions so i wasn't too surprised.

2. I'm not sure about baroutlines.com I've heard of it, but never used it. Do they offer Texas only outlines? I would make sure, because you don't want to write a rule that Texas doesn't follow or no longer follows. While it won't kill your essays, it will hurt your scores for getting the wrong rule down or writing about the majority rule when Texas might be in the minority. My style of studying for the essays was going over the condensed outlines and reading them over and over again. I hardly did any practice questions, maybe like 2-3 and only because Themis had you submit a couple graded essays, even then they were half-assed. I also read over a couple of the selected answers from the BLE's website, but only to make sure my format was spot on. I had full confidence in my writing and writing skills so I found it better to use my time reading the outlines than going over past answers and questions or practicing. My theory was that you can't answer a question if you don't know the law well enough. I would advise against going over the past questions as a baseline for building outlines, sometimes these answers only have a part of the question right. Not only that, a lot of people have said that they tend to repeat questions, but I don't find this to be true and you don't know what to expect on the bar itself so hedging your bets on a certain question or type of question can be costly. I made this mistake this past time around and it could've cost me. I planned for a guardianship question instead of trust so I mainly focused on guardianship and was blindsided when we were asked a trust instead. Luckily I had studied trusts somewhat and was able to answer the question somewhat. This was the only question I had trouble with.

3. That's the exact same book I used for my MPT prep and I think it helped me. I used Themis and I skipped over their MPT prep. All I did was read the book once and went over a couple of their practice questions. I found it very helpful . . . even though I didn't actually do any practice questions myself. I did outline two of their questions, but other than that no practice questions for me. I made sure to go over each section so I had a good format for the type of question I could possibly get asked on the bar itself. I also didn't actually go over MPT stuff until like two weeks before the test date so it would be fresh in my mind.

4. As for the P&E questions, going over the old questions is one of the best things you can do. A lot of people just went over the old questions and memorized the answers so there's a lot of repeat questions on this section. However, this was also before the criminal section's newly revamped questions. Over the past couple of administrations the criminal section has supposedly been taken over by a new person who has changed the type of questions being asked and truth be told some of the questions asked have been really out there. The type of question that you would only know by reading the bar prep material. As long as the civil procedure section stays the same, by going over the old questions and learning the answers you should be fine for 15-20 of the questions.

5. Your best resource for this section is going to the Texas BLE's website and more specifically their old bar answers section. I can't remember how far they go back, but they have a good amount. After going over a couple you'll start to notice a lot of repeat questions. Going over the old questions and doing practice questions will be your best bet, except for maybe the criminal section. Most people I talked to have struggle with this section since the new writer supposedly took over.

6. I don't think there's anything else you can really do for this section. I think there's a supplement out there called Texas Bar Study aids or something like that that has super short outlines for the essays, but I didn't find them at all helpful. Most people, including myself just read some sort of outline and go over the previous questions. Some questions tend to repeat a lot, the only thing that really changes is the facts asked beforehand, but usually its the same type of question.

7. I can't offer you any help here. I never calculated how much time I spent actually studying and speaking honestly, this third time around I probably studied the least out of all the times I did. I would usually study for 6-7 hours a day, sometimes I would do more and sometimes less. I was usually around the 6 hour mark. I wouldn't study weekends normally, if I did it was for about 4 hours, if that. I can go into more detail about my study habits if you want.

8. I'm a big believer in the "know thyself" study habit for the bar. You need to study in whichever way suits your study habits best. Whether that be making outlines or notecards or whatnot. Everybody has their way of learning and you need to use that in order to make sure you study in the most effective way. I did and I passed.

DannyL

New

Post by DannyL » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 pm

2. Essay:

Based on my google searches, there isn't much info online about baroutlines.com. I only found a few reviews. What little I found made them sound okay or at least sufficient. I tried to use the CMR to study for the essay, but it's just too much info to memorize, so I had to pick something more condensed.

Their website makes it sound like they are state specific to Texas. But they do sell outlines for all states, so maybe being 'state specific' is just a marketing tactic. Their essay outlines do seem to be Texas specific at first glance. Like each outline starts by saying something like "Start the essay with 'Texas has adopted UCC article 3 to govern negotiable instruments and article 4 for checks.'" Since I've been out of law school for so long, I don't know if the entire outline is Texas specific or if that sentence at the beginning of each outline is just something they tacked on to the beginning to make each one sound localized. You bring up a good point though. What I'll do is read the CMR section for a Texas essay topic and compare it to the baroutlines outline for that same topic. Hopefully the info will match up. If it doesn't, that is going to be bad news for me. In any case, I'll report back here with what I find out.

Regarding my study plan for the essays, it'll probably be pretty close to what you described. My main priority is law memorization of the outlines. I mainly only want to use the past questions to see what type of stuff they ask and how they ask it, so I can try to answer them mentally based on what I have memorized. I doubt I'll sit down and write out a bunch of full answers (although I'm sure I'll do this a little bit), mainly because I agree with you that I don't want to bank on them asking the same questions over and over. I'm planning to check out the posted answers really just as a reference to see what they look like. I'm not planning to study them.

3. MPT:

Wow, glad to hear this. I will stick with the book then and see how it plays out.

4 and 5. P&E:

Okay, that's pretty reassuring. That's interesting about the new criminal questions.

I went back and checked baroutlines to see if they have outlines for P&E. Turns out they do. They have 4:

TX Civ pro (28 pages)
Federal civ pro (23 pages)
Federal and TX crim pro (8 pages)
Federal and TX evidence (20 pages)

I'm not sure why the federal civ pro outline is included in that bunch, since my understanding is the P&E section normally only tests Texas law. In any case, my modified study plan for this section is to start reviewing those old tests and memorizing the answers. Then after I feel good about that, I'll switch over to the baroutlines. But I'd really like to score highly on this section, so hopefully the crim pro and evidence outlines will fill in the gaps for the less common questions. The biggest danger here is that the criminal and evidence outlines might not help much with the newer criminal questions, since I think baroutlines hasn't been updated since 2015.

Other:

Thanks for your long reply and help! Anything that helps me stay on the right path is appreciated.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

brazilian1985

New

Post by brazilian1985 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Reine8888 wrote::D thanks!!Good to know! Keep us updated on the other subjects if you can! I’m eager to know Any predictions in property!
Homestead most likely! It was tested on essays of Feb 2014/ July 2015/ Feb 2016/ Feb & July 2017
Also Landlord- Tenant duties & remedies

DannyL

New

Post by DannyL » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Are we supposed to learn or (try to) memorize the ABA model rules of professional conduct for the MPT? Or will the PR rules we need for that question be included in the question packet, if the question is about PR stuff?

The MPT book I'm reading says we need to know the information, and lists the most tested rules in the back, but I can't tell if they are there for memorization purposes or just to review and become familiar with.

Estecontre

Bronze

Post by Estecontre » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:04 pm

DannyL wrote:Are we supposed to learn or (try to) memorize the ABA model rules of professional conduct for the MPT? Or will the PR rules we need for that question be included in the question packet, if the question is about PR stuff?

The MPT book I'm reading says we need to know the information, and lists the most tested rules in the back, but I can't tell if they are there for memorization purposes or just to review and become familiar with.
You don't need to know anything for the MPT. Remember, the MPT is a closed-universe, any and all information you will need you will be given. While some rules might be based off of real world rules, you shouldn't be using this knowledge and even though some cases you might be given might sound familiar you aren't supposed to reference the real world. They make up the states and circuits and the only thing you will need to remember is how to reference the cases when writing your answer, other than that just learn the format for the type of questions they may ask you. I think they're like 4-5 different formats they might ask you.

lawbuddy

New

Post by lawbuddy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:54 am

Hi I am in Spring. PMing you.

gh0stleader wrote:Good luck everyone!

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

gh0stleader

New

Post by gh0stleader » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 am

lawbuddy wrote:Hi I am in Spring. PMing you.

gh0stleader wrote:Good luck everyone!

Hi Lawbuddy,

Never received a PM from you.

Heads up everyone, just a few more days left to download the software if you're gonna be using your computer.

Reine8888

New

Post by Reine8888 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Any predictions on any subjects ? :-) :lol:

jpiper2

New

Post by jpiper2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:59 am

Has anyone received an admission ticket yet?

hijklmno

New

Post by hijklmno » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm

One month from today this will all be behind us. Keep going! We've got this.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”