Florida bar exam scaled scores came in the mail Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Flo2017bartkr

New

Florida bar exam scaled scores came in the mail

Post by Flo2017bartkr » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:50 am

What was yours? Passers and Non-Passers...?

cojo2020

New

Re: Florida bar exam scaled scores came in the mail

Post by cojo2020 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 am

MBE 143, Fl 138

dans1006

Bronze

Post by dans1006 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:06 am

For anyone who is willing to share, we have thread where we're comparing raw scores on the final practice MBE and the your actual scaled score on the real thing.

That forum can be seen at: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 1&t=281735

We also have a spreadsheet if you want to see how your results look compared to others: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I hope you all received good news!

hockeyman969

Bronze

Post by hockeyman969 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:34 am

FL 155 MBE 165 working full time with a child.

dans1006

Bronze

Post by dans1006 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:41 am

hockeyman969 wrote:FL 155 MBE 165 working full time with a child.
Well done! I'm working full time with a 1 year old myself and still have a week until results post in KY. The worst part of thinking about having to dive back in and study again, if I failed, is the thought of having to neglect my little guy again. When I would get home from work, i would usually have 4 or 5 hours of studying to get done and that meant any time I spent with my boy was coming out of sleep. I don't want to have to do that again.

Congrats on the great MBE score.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

hockeyman969

Bronze

Post by hockeyman969 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:54 am

dans1006 wrote:
Well done! I'm working full time with a 1 year old myself and still have a week until results post in KY. The worst part of thinking about having to dive back in and study again, if I failed, is the thought of having to neglect my little guy again. When I would get home from work, i would usually have 4 or 5 hours of studying to get done and that meant any time I spent with my boy was coming out of sleep. I don't want to have to do that again.

Thank you.

Higher than my MBE score for UBE too and I didn't have a job then. I'm a single parent which makes it even more difficult yet satisfying.

I damn near cried the other day (I have her 50% of time) when I told her next summer was going to be even more fun because I'm not taking another bar exam (past 2 were bar summers) and she said I was always there and did everything we normally do and that the days she missed me were the 3 days in Tampa, the day before and the 2 days of the bar exam she was with my parents.

dans1006

Bronze

Post by dans1006 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:09 am

hockeyman969 wrote:
dans1006 wrote:

Thank you.

Higher than my MBE score for UBE too and I didn't have a job then. I'm a single parent which makes it even more difficult yet satisfying.

I damn near cried the other day (I have her 50% of time) when I told her next summer was going to be even more fun because I'm not taking another bar exam (past 2 were bar summers) and she said I was always there and did everything we normally do and that the days she missed me were the 3 days in Tampa, the day before and the 2 days of the bar exam she was with my parents.
I'm blessed to have a saint of a wife who was more or less a single mother during late spring and early summer. It was still torture to have that little guy crying when I had to hand him back to his momma and then go lock myself upstairs each night.

I'm glad it's over for you now. I hope to be in the same boat next week.

crimorbl

New

Post by crimorbl » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:18 am

150 FL, 158 MBE, passed

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”