NY Admission by UBE Score Transfer Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Bmwx17

New

NY Admission by UBE Score Transfer

Post by Bmwx17 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Has anyone done this? I passed the UBE two years ago. I filled out the online "Uniform Bar Examination Score Transfer" on the BOlE website, paid the $250, passed the NYLE, had my law school send the required form, had my official UBE sent to the BOLE,..but now what? Also any sort of time from would also be helpful.

hockeyman969

Bronze

Re: NY Admission by UBE Score Transfer

Post by hockeyman969 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 pm

They will certify you to one of the appellate divisions via email letter, then you will have to do character and fitness in the appellate division you are certified to.

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Bmwx17 wrote:Has anyone done this? I passed the UBE two years ago. I filled out the online "Uniform Bar Examination Score Transfer" on the BOlE website, paid the $250, passed the NYLE, had my law school send the required form, had my official UBE sent to the BOLE,..but now what? Also any sort of time from would also be helpful.
I found that NY was super-nice on the phone. Call and ask!

zephyr12

New

Post by zephyr12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm in the process of doing this as well. I actually just got my certification e-mail with the letter this morning. I was surprised how quickly it came after I got the UBE score transfer/MPRE score transfer/law school grad certification/NYLC/NYLE all turned in. I just got notification I passed the NYLE yesterday so quick turn around to get the overall certification.

Now that I have that, I can turn in my C&F application but getting all the affidavits from former employers is a fucking pain in the ass. Once those finally trickle in I can finally send the whole packet to Albany.

rion91

Silver

Post by rion91 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Has anyone been certified to a division for UBE score transfer since March? Unfortunately COVID-19 hit once I finished everything (mid-March).

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:46 am

Bumping this since interested. Anyone?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”