2018 February New York Bar Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Willierhule

New

Re: 2018 February New York Bar

Post by Willierhule » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:36 pm

vxyyang wrote:
Willierhule wrote:
kc128 wrote:4th time taker here, finally passed NY w/ a 297.

If you did not receive the news you were hoping for this afternoon, I am SO sorry. It's literally the worst feeling in the world. I raised my UBE from a 235 to a 297 and I promise that you can too. The PM feature is disabled so unfortunately, there's no way to direct message, but please, pleaseeee deviate from traditional bar prep schedules and study the way you know how. Do as many released NCBE questions as possible. The Emmanuel S&T book & the large Kaplan book are the shit.

Best of luck to you all. And fellow counselors, YAY CONGRATS!! WE DID IT!!
How did you improve your MBE score? I need some materials/book ideas on how to improve my MBE score. I just failed by three points and its just so frustrating. The MBE is my downfall.
Hi there, I got exactly the same score as yours. I swear it's the worse feeling of the world - 263, so close. I think my downfall is also MBE, and I did both Emmanuel and AdaptiBar, but still only scored 135. I'm lost, I don't know if I should redo Emmanuel and AdaptiBar for Jul bar or try something ]else. I really hope somebody here could help me.
I used Emmanuel, pmbr 3 day course, and seperac. I know that I need to change my strategy which will be focusing more on the MBE. I am not too sure if I should use the same materials, or stick with what I have already used.

hellaperla

New

Post by hellaperla » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi Joe, was wondering if you could assess my score too - my total score was 312, scaled MBE score 156.1

I used BarMax for my review and answered maybe 3/4 of the Barbri MBE Practice Questions. First-time taker, foreign-educated but with US LLM. TIA!

JoeSeperac

Post by JoeSeperac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:05 am

hellaperla wrote:Hi Joe, was wondering if you could assess my score too - my total score was 312, scaled MBE score 156.1

I used BarMax for my review and answered maybe 3/4 of the Barbri MBE Practice Questions. First-time taker, foreign-educated but with US LLM. TIA!
Based on your scaled MBE score of 156.1, your estimated raw MBE score was about 135/175 correct (based on F13 scale). This means you answered about 77% of the graded MBE questions correctly. This places you in the 92.3% percentile for the MBE. This means that 7.7% of Feb examinees nationwide did better than you on the MBE based on your scaled MBE score of 156.1 (based on F16 data). Based on a total score of 312, this means your written score was 155.9 which would have placed you in the 92.2% percentile among examinees nationwide (meaning that 7.8% of examinees nationwide would have scored better than you on the MEE/MPT).

That's a very good performance for a foreign examinee (the F18 NY UBE pass rate for first-time foreigners was 42%).

hellaperla

New

Post by hellaperla » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:00 am

JoeSeperac wrote:
hellaperla wrote:Hi Joe, was wondering if you could assess my score too - my total score was 312, scaled MBE score 156.1

Based on your scaled MBE score of 156.1, your estimated raw MBE score was about 135/175 correct (based on F13 scale). This means you answered about 77% of the graded MBE questions correctly. This places you in the 92.3% percentile for the MBE. This means that 7.7% of Feb examinees nationwide did better than you on the MBE based on your scaled MBE score of 156.1 (based on F16 data). Based on a total score of 312, this means your written score was 155.9 which would have placed you in the 92.2% percentile among examinees nationwide (meaning that 7.8% of examinees nationwide would have scored better than you on the MEE/MPT).

That's a very good performance for a foreign examinee (the F18 NY UBE pass rate for first-time foreigners was 42%).
Thank you very much! Would love to support your data collection efforts - I was studying for 5 hours for 5 five days a week starting in November and maybe for 8 hours everyday in February. Handwrote my essays which I thought was going to be prejudicial when it comes to grading but I'm glad it turned out fine.

irishguy

New

Post by irishguy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:53 am

lawgirl1234 wrote:
lawgirl1234 wrote:lurker, first time post--

NY BOLE has updated its website to state, in part:
"The application filing period for the July 2018 bar examination is April 1-30, 2018. Applicants may apply for the bar examination through their BOLE Account in the Applicant Services Portal. If you do not have an account click on BOLE Account in the table of contents and follow the instructions to create an account.

The deadline to apply for the July 2018 New York bar examination for applicants who took and failed the February 2018 New York bar examination is May 8, 2018. There is no provision for the late filing of an application... "

that would place our results release date either tonight or tomorrow night - given the "14 day" timeline from the date of release for re-applicant to register for July 2018.

Back on here to restore my credibility -- the May 8th date is up now, so I wasn't crazy to see it briefly for 5 seconds! LOL https://www.nybarexam.org/Default.html

Also, are we not going to talk about how the results came out at 2:51PM (instead of closer to midnight)?! That was not expected. Does that set a precedent now?
I'm just posting to vindicate you. It appears BOLE uploaded that page too early. It was based on your tip off that I expected the results exactly when they were released!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Kittencaboodle

New

Post by Kittencaboodle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:49 am

jrstephens1991 wrote:
Kittencaboodle wrote:
JoeSeperac wrote:
ecafracs wrote:May I ask where you guys are getting your score breakdowns? The email included my total/MBE score, but didn't include anything about MEE or MPT.
Passers only receive their Total Score and MBE Score. Failers receive a lot more information, including how they did on each of the MBE subjects. If you tell me your Total Score and MBE Score, I can give you some statistics on them.
Hi Joe, I wrote in New York and scored 321 overall and 167.2 on my MBE. Can you give me some stats on how my score stacks up? Thanks!
Did you take Barbri? Can I ask what you scored on your midterm/refresher?
I did Themis, and completed just over 75% of the assignments. I got 75% on my first practice exam and 85% on my second.

Kittencaboodle

New

Post by Kittencaboodle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:52 am

JoeSeperac wrote:
Kittencaboodle wrote:Hi Joe, I wrote in New York and scored 321 overall and 167.2 on my MBE. Can you give me some stats on how my score stacks up? Thanks!
Wow, great scores. Based on your scaled MBE score of 167.2, your estimated raw MBE score was about 150/175 correct. This is based on the 2013 New York MBE raw/scaled conversion (which is the most recent time an MBE raw/scaled conversion was released). This means you answered about 86% of the graded MBE questions correctly. Based on the F16 national statistics on the MBE (which serve as a good predictor of this exam’s percentiles), this places you in the 98.4% percentile for the MBE. This means that 1.6% of Feb examinees nationwide did better than you on the MBE based on your scaled MBE score of 167.2.

Based on a total score of 321, this means your written score was 153.8. Assuming that the MEE/MPT percentiles follow the national MBE statistics, scoring a 153.8 Scaled MEE/MPT score would have placed you in the 93.8% percentile among examinees nationwide (meaning that 6.2% of examinees nationwide would have scored better than you on the MEE/MPT).

My guess is that you were getting around 80% in MBE practice. Also, if you don't mind, can you briefly explain how you studied for the MBE (how long, what percentage of your overall study time, what questions you used, how many did you answer overall, and your overall % correct). I ask this to see if there is any commonality in study routines (such as # of practice questions).
Thanks Joe! I appreciate it. I am actually a foreign-educated lawyer (Canada). I did Themis and started studying in early November, and dedicated myself full-time to preparing for the bar exam. I'm not sure how many practice questions I did overall, but I completed just over 75% of the Themis assignments. Overall, I ranged 75-85% correct in practice exams. In the last week before the exam I stopped doing practice questions and did hand-written short outlines of all of the topics, because I have always found that hand-writing notes really solidifies information in my mind.

ipassed69

New

Post by ipassed69 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am

JoeSeperac wrote:
ipassed69 wrote:@JoeSeperac

Hey Joe, I want to get on this train as well. I got a 326 with a MBE score of 159.7.

Thanks!!
I don't know if I responded due to the moderation lag, but here you go:

Based on your scaled MBE score of 159.7, your estimated raw MBE score was about 140/175 correct. This means you answered about 80% of the graded MBE questions correctly. This places you in the 95.3% percentile for the MBE. This means only 4.7% of Feb examinees nationwide did better than you on the MBE based on your scaled MBE score of 159.7. Based on a total score of 326, this means your written score was 166.3. Assuming that the MEE/MPT percentiles follow the national MBE statistics, scoring a 166.3 Scaled MEE/MPT score would have placed you in the 1.6% percentile among examinees nationwide (meaning that 98.4% of examinees nationwide would have scored better than you on the MEE/MPT). Please note I am using the 2016 February statistics because not even 2017 statistics are out yet.

If you don't mind, if you had to attribute your passing to just one thing, what would that be?
I just stuck to the Barbri program--90% completion. Only took a week off. I went to a T4, top 15%, LSAT 150 (didn't study).

lolabear727

Bronze

Post by lolabear727 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:23 am

What are everyone’s thoughts of retaking NY UBE versus another state with a better UBE pass percentage with the same or higher pass requirement?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

JoeSeperac

Post by JoeSeperac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:49 am

Willierhule wrote:I used Emmanuel, pmbr 3 day course, and seperac. I know that I need to change my strategy which will be focusing more on the MBE. I am not too sure if I should use the same materials, or stick with what I have already used.
I am in the process of collecting data for the F18 score report. If you send me your scores, I will tell you what I think and give you a breakdown of your scores. At a minimum, it will tell you your worst subjects:
https://www.seperac.com/scoreform.php

njnytaker2018

New

Post by njnytaker2018 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:14 pm

lawgirl1234 wrote:

"The application filing period for the July 2018 bar examination is April 1-30, 2018. Applicants may apply for the bar examination through their BOLE Account in the Applicant Services Portal. If you do not have an account click on BOLE Account in the table of contents and follow the instructions to create an account.

The deadline to apply for the July 2018 New York bar examination for applicants who took and failed the February 2018 New York bar examination is May 8, 2018. There is no provision for the late filing of an application... "

that would place our results release date either tonight or tomorrow night - given the "14 day" timeline from the date of release for re-applicant to register for July 2018.

Back on here to restore my credibility -- the May 8th date is up now, so I wasn't crazy to see it briefly for 5 seconds! LOL https://www.nybarexam.org/Default.html

Also, are we not going to talk about how the results came out at 2:51PM (instead of closer to midnight)?! That was not expected. Does that set a precedent now?

I was really pissed. I was at work and did not pass and started crying immediately. It's the most embarrassing feeling. I at least thought that if it came out in the evening or at midnight I would have my time to mourn and be okay to return back to work and share the news as I felt appropriate. It's very inconsiderate of them. Very inconsiderate. With technology now they can time the release of emails.

lawgirl1234

New

Post by lawgirl1234 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 pm

njnytaker2018 wrote:
lawgirl1234 wrote:

I was really pissed. I was at work and did not pass and started crying immediately. It's the most embarrassing feeling. I at least thought that if it came out in the evening or at midnight I would have my time to mourn and be okay to return back to work and share the news as I felt appropriate. It's very inconsiderate of them. Very inconsiderate. With technology now they can time the release of emails.

I agree with this-- This was my second time (passed). For my first time, I was not at all prepared for the amount of pain I would feel. Agonized tears were absolutely out of my control when I got the results near 10PM back in October.

Getting bar results, at its essence and especially bad results, produces very raw feelings for which nothing can prepare you.

judy001

New

Help needed on MBE + MEE score analysis

Post by judy001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:13 am

Hi Guys,

Need your advice on study tips for MBE + scores on MEE. Fourth time taker and failed by 10 points (devastated)

These were my MEE scores for last year Feb and this year Feb. I improved by almost 30 raw points but scaled score is still the same. Is this due the curve? This was my fourth time taking the NY bar and my MBE is not improving at all from 125.
Used ST, Kaplan mainly. For the outline used bonus. My friend has suggested using Barbri CMR as outline and new Kaplan MBE questions. It would not be too late to start for July exam right? Any suggestions will be super welcomed!!

2016 FEB
MEE 1: 42.97
MEE 2: 47.91
MEE 3:56.40
MEE 4:43.82
MEE 5:45.84
MEE 6: 52.78
MPT 1: 43.38
MPT 2: 46.03

2017 FEB
MEE 1: 51.88
MEE 2:53.73
MEE 3:52.56
MEE 4:50.68
MEE 5:52.15
MEE 6: 49.12
MPT 1:46.75
MPT2: 50.76

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Pseg24

New

Re: Help needed on MBE + MEE score analysis

Post by Pseg24 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:19 am

judy001 wrote:Hi Guys,

Need your advice on study tips for MBE + scores on MEE. Fourth time taker and failed by 10 points (devastated)

These were my MEE scores for last year Feb and this year Feb. I improved by almost 30 raw points but scaled score is still the same. Is this due the curve? This was my fourth time taking the NY bar and my MBE is not improving at all from 125.
Used ST, Kaplan mainly. For the outline used bonus. My friend has suggested using Barbri CMR as outline and new Kaplan MBE questions. It would not be too late to start for July exam right? Any suggestions will be super welcomed!!

2016 FEB
MEE 1: 42.97
MEE 2: 47.91
MEE 3:56.40
MEE 4:43.82
MEE 5:45.84
MEE 6: 52.78
MPT 1: 43.38
MPT 2: 46.03

2017 FEB
MEE 1: 51.88
MEE 2:53.73
MEE 3:52.56
MEE 4:50.68
MEE 5:52.15
MEE 6: 49.12
MPT 1:46.75
MPT2: 50.76
I am in a similar boat. Took the NY Bar 2 times. Failed 1st time by 16 points. Failed 2nd time by 1.... yes 1 damn point.

Looking at your scores, it sounds silly but the MPT is a very easy way to gain points. Have you done any practice MPTS? Try to do 2 MPTs every Sunday until the exam. You can easily score above 55 on each MPT with practice. That will bring you another easy 10 points minimum. I took a course as part of my JD where the professor had us do 4 MPTS a month. With practice the MPT is a piece of cake.

As far as the MBE, I did not pass but I gained 15 points thank to Adaptibar. Today I will start to study again using the same software and put more time in... Good luck.

verejacob

New

Post by verejacob » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:13 am

Foreign educated. Graduated 15 years back. Passed Feb 2018 exam with 279 after failing July 2017 exam with 256. Barbri worked well for me. Skipped video lectures for Feb and focused more on making own outlines for both MBE and MEE. For Feb, practised couple of essays, glanced through a few MPT answers (to familiarize myself with how to write memo, brief etc) and practised 300-400 MBE questions from NCBE and Barbri midterm/refresher. Bought S&T and Critical Pass. Never got to use them. Almost bought Adaptibar. Decided against it as I felt it would be overkill. Studied 2-3 hours daily in Jan and around 4-6 hours daily in Feb. Hectic work schedule and family responsibilities didn't allow me the luxury of studying more. Happy to finally get this behind me.

Pseg24

New

Post by Pseg24 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:26 pm

In need of some advice:

I took the NY exam 2 times. Failed first time (250). Failed second time (265!) Although I can waive into 5 states, it's a matter of pride at this point for the 1 point. Even though I am not sure if it's worth retaking.

The original plan: pass NY + waive my MBE score into Florida for that portion. I can't do that with my MBE now. I have no interest in ever living in NY (I took NY because I went to school there + the numerous UBE states associated). Looking to eventually do immigration work in Miami. Federal courts in FL require me to be a member of the Florida Bar (I believe).

Is the NY Bar worth retaking (because I am so close).

Plan A: Re-take NY Bar in July then take February 2019 FL bar with my MBE portion waived in.
Plan B: Forget NY, register with Minnesota then take FL bar ASAP.

Which would the board recommend?

Thank you.

b290

Bronze

Post by b290 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Pseg24 wrote:In need of some advice...
First, sorry to hear on not passing. Even by 1 pt, it sucks. One good thing with your score is that it does give you the fallback option to be licensed somewhere. That still puts you in a better situation than 6 months ago.

You’re also correct - all 3 of Florida’s Federal districts require FL licensure to practice. That guarantees taking another exam. As for your question, you really have three alternatives:

Plan A: (your original Plan A)
Plan B: (your original Plan B)
Plan C: Take FL outright, forget about NY/UBE transfer

Listing below in increasing desirability:

Plan B: Your career intentions almost completely rule it out. Also, financially, it’s the most expensive. The UBE transfer fee for Minnesota is $950. The Florida bar application fee for those not admitted (& not registered as a law student) is $1000 - and that’s if you apply by May 1 (i.e. in 2 days). After that, it goes up another $325 if filed by June 1 or $625 if filed by June 15. We haven’t even factored in any bar prep (and misc.) expenses. You might as well use the $950 for Florida (see Plan C below).

Gaining admission doesn’t give you any advantage either. You’d still have to pay the $1000, and it goes up the longer you’re admitted. Add to that the doing of a second C&F application, having to list your MN application on your FL one later, and your career intentions, it makes no sense. If you’re really insistent on this option, you might as well do North Dakota. At least the UBE transfer app fee there is only $400.

This only makes sense if you fail July 2018, AND you get a sub-136 MBE score. Your Feb 2018 UBE score is also good for 24-36 mos (depending on the state). You’d still be on track for a Feb 2019 FL exam - you’ll just pay through the nose for it.

Plan C makes sense because of your career plans. You’re going to take another exam anyway, you might as well cut the time and go for Florida. You save 6 months and would be practicing by the end of this year, as opposed to mid-2019.

One problem I see with this is it’s expensive too (see Plan B). Another issue is that unlike the UBE, you have to learn FL distinctions (which means citing them and all that good stuff) for your exam on top of your MBE. That plus Florida’s higher passage mark (272) means it’s that much harder.

Plan A: It sounds like a better option at the moment. You’d be paying much less upfront ($350 if you’re typing, $250 if you’re not). Ironically, for FL you don’t even need to pass NY - just need a 136 MBE (obviously you’d want to pass though). Get that score, MBE xfer, just focus on FL written portion, pass that, move on.

The main drawback = you’re postponing FL for another 6 months (Feb 2019 as opposed to July 2018). But considering that it’s already in your mind, it isn’t as bad.

In short:

Benefits:
Plan A: You’ll save the most $
Plan B: Fallback for July failure + no 136 on MBE
Plan C: You’ll save a lot of time upon passing

Drawbacks:
Plan A: No plan for NY license = 6 mos wasted
Plan B: Upwards of $2-3K - just in app fees
Plan C: Studying for it will be harder, & still expensive

Although I’d recommend Plan A, you’ll need to figure out what’s best for you. Plan accordingly.

My $.02

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Pseg24

New

Post by Pseg24 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:12 pm

b290 wrote:
Pseg24 wrote:In need of some advice...
First, sorry to hear on not passing. Even by 1 pt, it sucks. One good thing with your score is that it does give you the fallback option to be licensed somewhere. That still puts you in a better situation than 6 months ago.

You’re also correct - all 3 of Florida’s Federal districts require FL licensure to practice. That guarantees taking another exam. As for your question, you really have three alternatives:

Plan A: (your original Plan A)
Plan B: (your original Plan B)
Plan C: Take FL outright, forget about NY/UBE transfer

Listing below in increasing desirability:

Plan B: Your career intentions almost completely rule it out. Also, financially, it’s the most expensive. The UBE transfer fee for Minnesota is $950. The Florida bar application fee for those not admitted (& not registered as a law student) is $1000 - and that’s if you apply by May 1 (i.e. in 2 days). After that, it goes up another $325 if filed by June 1 or $625 if filed by June 15. We haven’t even factored in any bar prep (and misc.) expenses. You might as well use the $950 for Florida (see Plan C below).

Gaining admission doesn’t give you any advantage either. You’d still have to pay the $1000, and it goes up the longer you’re admitted. Add to that the doing of a second C&F application, having to list your MN application on your FL one later, and your career intentions, it makes no sense. If you’re really insistent on this option, you might as well do North Dakota. At least the UBE transfer app fee there is only $400.

This only makes sense if you fail July 2018, AND you get a sub-136 MBE score. Your Feb 2018 UBE score is also good for 24-36 mos (depending on the state). You’d still be on track for a Feb 2019 FL exam - you’ll just pay through the nose for it.

Plan C makes sense because of your career plans. You’re going to take another exam anyway, you might as well cut the time and go for Florida. You save 6 months and would be practicing by the end of this year, as opposed to mid-2019.

One problem I see with this is it’s expensive too (see Plan B). Another issue is that unlike the UBE, you have to learn FL distinctions (which means citing them and all that good stuff) for your exam on top of your MBE. That plus Florida’s higher passage mark (272) means it’s that much harder.

Plan A: It sounds like a better option at the moment. You’d be paying much less upfront ($350 if you’re typing, $250 if you’re not). Ironically, for FL you don’t even need to pass NY - just need a 136 MBE (obviously you’d want to pass though). Get that score, MBE xfer, just focus on FL written portion, pass that, move on.

The main drawback = you’re postponing FL for another 6 months (Feb 2019 as opposed to July 2018). But considering that it’s already in your mind, it isn’t as bad.

In short:

Benefits:
Plan A: You’ll save the most $
Plan B: Fallback for July failure + no 136 on MBE
Plan C: You’ll save a lot of time upon passing

Drawbacks:
Plan A: No plan for NY license = 6 mos wasted
Plan B: Upwards of $2-3K - just in app fees
Plan C: Studying for it will be harder, & still expensive

Although I’d recommend Plan A, you’ll need to figure out what’s best for you. Plan accordingly.

My $.02
Thank you for the very detailed response. I am still weighing out my options. This was incredibly helpful!

JustHawkin

Gold

Post by JustHawkin » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:58 am

Anyone submit their application yet? What are we looking at for swearing in dates at this point?

meat tornado

New

Post by meat tornado » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:25 am

JustHawkin wrote:Anyone submit their application yet? What are we looking at for swearing in dates at this point?
The lady I spoke to from the Third Department inferred that they're saving some spots at the June swearing in date for February passers

Spaniard

New

Post by Spaniard » Tue May 01, 2018 10:21 am

I'm taking the July 2018 NY Bar and I'm currently looking to purchase a set of used Barbri study materials.
If you recently took the February 2018 NY Bar, still have your Barbri materials [they aren't too banged up], and are interested in selling them, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

JustHawkin

Gold

Post by JustHawkin » Tue May 01, 2018 10:36 am

meat tornado wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Anyone submit their application yet? What are we looking at for swearing in dates at this point?
The lady I spoke to from the Third Department inferred that they're saving some spots at the June swearing in date for February passers
How'd you go about asking that? Might be interested in calling the first department.

meat tornado

New

Post by meat tornado » Tue May 01, 2018 10:50 am

JustHawkin wrote:
meat tornado wrote:
How'd you go about asking that? Might be interested in calling the first department.
I just asked politely. From what I've read on TLS, the NY admissions departments are pretty straightforward with applicants who call.

JustHawkin

Gold

Post by JustHawkin » Tue May 01, 2018 12:16 pm

meat tornado wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
meat tornado wrote:
I just asked politely. From what I've read on TLS, the NY admissions departments are pretty straightforward with applicants who call.
Answer: middle of September at this point...

This disparity between departments is a little out of control. I would happily drive to Albany for June swearing in.

pvnyc

Bronze

Post by pvnyc » Tue May 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Spaniard wrote:I'm taking the July 2018 NY Bar and I'm currently looking to purchase a set of used Barbri study materials.
If you recently took the February 2018 NY Bar, still have your Barbri materials [they aren't too banged up], and are interested in selling them, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I do have barbri materials. Do you have reddit? my name is "pvnyc" there. Send me a message if interested.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”