July 2017 Bar Exam Results Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
redsox550

Re: July 2017 Bar Exam Results

Post by redsox550 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:30 pm

so if i got a really high mbe score (over 160) and am getting sworn in in FL will this allow me to autopass other state bars? Like are there any states that will allow me to use my score and then average it with the state portion... if so I would autopass without needing to study, no?

NoDayButToday

Silver

Post by NoDayButToday » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am

Last edited by NoDayButToday on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suprman37

New

Post by Suprman37 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:32 am

Illinois has posted to the online portal.

dans1006

Bronze

Post by dans1006 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:02 am

We're expecting KY to drop in the next couple of hours.

UPDATE:

For posterity's sake, they dropped the list of passers by examinee number at exactly noon. Emails to everyone followed almost immediately.

Nygmen

New

Post by Nygmen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Stressing about MA results next week!

Are there any other MA folks on here? Misery loves company

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

vivala

Bronze

Post by vivala » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Nygmen wrote:Stressing about MA results next week!

Checking in! I assume they’re going to stick to 10/5 but I just want this bandaid ripped off.

Nygmen

New

Post by Nygmen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:03 pm

vivala wrote:

Checking in! I assume they’re going to stick to 10/5 but I just want this bandaid ripped off.
I feel good about essays....but the mbe killed me...praying to see a 270

deceptivelyblonde

New

Post by deceptivelyblonde » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:21 am

Released:

New Hampshire
Connecticut
Illinois
Kentucky
Nebraska

https://deceptivelyblonde.com/bar-exam-results/

deuceindc

Bronze

Post by deuceindc » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Nygmen wrote:
vivala wrote:

Anyone know whether they've released ahead of deadlines in the past? At worst, only 77 hours to go.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

tennis_tiger2017

New

Post by tennis_tiger2017 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:13 pm

deuceindc wrote:
Nygmen wrote:
vivala wrote:

Anyone know whether they've released ahead of deadlines in the past? At worst, only 77 hours to go.
I haven't heard that they have released ahead of deadlines, and these 77 hours left will be torture

Nygmen

New

Post by Nygmen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:11 pm

It's funny....after day two I completely washed myself of the stress and didn't think about the exam at all....since I received that email from MA Bar saying results would be posted on Thursday...all of those old feelings came back and I have been an absolute wreck!

How did you all feel about it?

I doubt it will be out before Thursday...I'll bet they don't get sent until the end of the day either...making us suffer for as long as possible

sallysitwell

New

Post by sallysitwell » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:18 pm

I have also been a nervous wreck these past few days. I am pretty certain I failed the MA bar...My practice MBE scores were low all throughout the summer. After the real MBE I literally left the exam feeling like I had completely bombed it and just broke down and cried...Now all of those feelings are coming back to me and I can barely focus at work or get anything done. I can't wait for this ordeal to be over with.

tennis_tiger2017

New

Post by tennis_tiger2017 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Nygmen wrote:It's funny....after day two I completely washed myself of the stress and didn't think about the exam at all....since I received that email from MA Bar saying results would be posted on Thursday...all of those old feelings came back and I have been an absolute wreck!

How did you all feel about it?

I doubt it will be out before Thursday...I'll bet they don't get sent until the end of the day either...making us suffer for as long as possible
I feel like sending that e-mail 2 weeks ago about when the scores would be released was the worst thing.... I have been anxious since, and my productivity at work has completely decreased..

I dont even know how I feel about it anymore, the longer I wait the more nervous I get. The MBE was brutal though, so nervous

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Tremorzzz

New

Post by Tremorzzz » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:14 pm

So, if i'm in a state that has not yet released, do you think i can get my MBE score from NCBE?

On their portal, i can click through all the options, but I just haven't been willing to pay the $25 if I still have to wait until my state releases. It says in their instructions (kind of buried in there) that they won't release scores until my state does, but do you think their system actually works that well? Anybody try it in the past?

Nygmen

New

Post by Nygmen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:22 pm

I doubt NCBE would release them...but hey...do it and let us know. Lol

I have been so distracted since that email. I want this over!!!!!!!!!!

Jay.T17

New

Post by Jay.T17 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Tremorzzz wrote:So, if i'm in a state that has not yet released, do you think i can get my MBE score from NCBE?

On their portal, i can click through all the options, but I just haven't been willing to pay the $25 if I still have to wait until my state releases. It says in their instructions (kind of buried in there) that they won't release scores until my state does, but do you think their system actually works that well? Anybody try it in the past?
No they will not. Not until the state scores are released.

AT9

Gold

Post by AT9 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 pm

I'm right there with you Mass people (Delaware releases this week as well). Starting to really get anxious. And here they release scores during the work day, so I don't really have anywhere to hide. Can't really stay home or anything.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

EzraFitz

Silver

Post by EzraFitz » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:56 pm

AT9 wrote:I'm right there with you Mass people (Delaware releases this week as well). Starting to really get anxious. And here they release scores during the work day, so I don't really have anywhere to hide. Can't really stay home or anything.
We're allowed to leave/not come in if it's early if we failed.

AT9

Gold

Post by AT9 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:40 am

EzraFitz wrote:
AT9 wrote:I'm right there with you Mass people (Delaware releases this week as well). Starting to really get anxious. And here they release scores during the work day, so I don't really have anywhere to hide. Can't really stay home or anything.
I heard they don't release until after 10ish, which means I'm probably stuck coming in. Definitely leaving if I failed whether I'm allowed to or not.

EzraFitz

Silver

Post by EzraFitz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:36 am

AT9 wrote:
EzraFitz wrote:
I heard they don't release until after 10ish, which means I'm probably stuck coming in. Definitely leaving if I failed whether I'm allowed to or not.
Apparently they used to email the list at like, 7 am. I can't decide which is worse.

los blancos

Platinum

Post by los blancos » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:17 am

EzraFitz wrote:
AT9 wrote:
EzraFitz wrote:
Apparently they used to email the list at like, 7 am. I can't decide which is worse.
So wait... we can expect to find out Thurs morning?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

AT9

Gold

Post by AT9 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:36 am

los blancos wrote:
EzraFitz wrote:
AT9 wrote:
EzraFitz wrote:
I heard from someone who passed last year that results are typically released late morning, but who knows. It'd be nice if they release them early but I haven't heard that from anywhere else.

Nygmen

New

Post by Nygmen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:42 pm

sallysitwell wrote:I have also been a nervous wreck these past few days. I am pretty certain I failed the MA bar...My practice MBE scores were low all throughout the summer. After the real MBE I literally left the exam feeling like I had completely bombed it and just broke down and cried...Now all of those feelings are coming back to me and I can barely focus at work or get anything done. I can't wait for this ordeal to be over with.

My mbe scores were low as well. Barbri practice test was 110. I thought the essays were okay...felt good about 7 of them. But those damn mortgage questions were awful

KaleidoscopeDream

New

Post by KaleidoscopeDream » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Nygmen wrote:
sallysitwell wrote:I have also been a nervous wreck these past few days. I am pretty certain I failed the MA bar...My practice MBE scores were low all throughout the summer. After the real MBE I literally left the exam feeling like I had completely bombed it and just broke down and cried...Now all of those feelings are coming back to me and I can barely focus at work or get anything done. I can't wait for this ordeal to be over with.

My mbe scores were low as well. Barbri practice test was 110. I thought the essays were okay...felt good about 7 of them. But those damn mortgage questions were awful
Don't be discouraged by low Barbri scores.... my barbri midterm score was literally less than 100 and I ended up passing. And I didn't use adaptibar either.

los blancos

Platinum

Post by los blancos » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:20 pm

AT9 wrote:
los blancos wrote:
EzraFitz wrote:
AT9 wrote:
EzraFitz wrote:
I heard from someone who passed last year that results are typically released late morning, but who knows. It'd be nice if they release them early but I haven't heard that from anywhere else.
...yikes. Good luck guys

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”