Barbri Users: Is the credited strategy now to do the opposite of what they predict for the MBE? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
cats

New

Barbri Users: Is the credited strategy now to do the opposite of what they predict for the MBE?

Post by cats » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:41 am

Anyone feel like doing the opposite of what Barbri predicts is better?

SowhatsNU

Bronze

Re: Barbri Users: Is the credited strategy now to do the opposite of what they predict for the MBE?

Post by SowhatsNU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:17 am

cats wrote:Anyone feel like doing the opposite of what Barbri predicts is better?
I'm honestly surprised they didn't send us an apology email.

People should start tweeting them- maybe then they'd be more responsive

cats

New

Re: Barbri Users: Is the credited strategy now to do the opposite of what they predict for the MBE?

Post by cats » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:22 am

SowhatsNU wrote:
cats wrote:Anyone feel like doing the opposite of what Barbri predicts is better?

Lmao if they actually did this, but I kind of feel like they dropped the ball on a lot of their stuff.
Mobile apps are shit when they could be really 180 at drilling mbe/bll
The "studysmart" popup in a browser doesn't zoom or enlarge the font well
Some stuff has pdfs that you can print off but some stuff doesn't.
the practice mbe has the lecture handouts broken down by topic instead of question number order. why can't we print it in order or print stuff like workshops and drills out of order, etc.

SowhatsNU

Bronze

Post by SowhatsNU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:23 am

cats wrote:
SowhatsNU wrote:

Lmao if they actually did this, but I kind of feel like they dropped the ball on a lot of their stuff.
Mobile apps are shit when they could be really 180 at drilling mbe/bll
The "studysmart" popup in a browser doesn't zoom or enlarge the font well
Some stuff has pdfs that you can print off but some stuff doesn't.
the practice mbe has the lecture handouts broken down by topic instead of question number order. why can't we print it in order or print stuff like workshops and drills out of order, etc.
I care less about logistics and more about the actual law- they could scrawl that shit in snow using cat piss as ink and I'd read it if it would help me pass the exam

cats

New

Post by cats » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am

SowhatsNU wrote: I care less about logistics and more about the actual law- they could scrawl that shit in snow using cat piss as ink and I'd read it if it would help me pass the exam
I think there's a barbri "amp" section that has black letter law that i found digging around trying to find where everything is. Why won't they just make a list of all the materials jfc

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

OUgrad14

New

Post by OUgrad14 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:15 am

I felt well-prepared with Barbri for the Michigan essay portion. The MBE format was different than Barbri questions and since I really hated their questions, the MBE was almost a welcome relief except I was guessing on many of them. I came in with the mentality that this was one and done for me and after going through yesterday, I know that I don't have it in me to go through this again. Mentally draining and I can't continue to keep my life on hold for this :(
Good luck to everyone and please celebrate as we all deserve it!

cats

New

Post by cats » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:17 am

OUgrad14 wrote:I felt well-prepared with Barbri for the Michigan essay portion. The MBE format was different than Barbri questions and since I really hated their questions, the MBE was almost a welcome relief except I was guessing on many of them. I came in with the mentality that this was one and done for me and after going through yesterday, I know that I don't have it in me to go through this again. Mentally draining and I can't continue to keep my life on hold for this :(
Good luck to everyone and please celebrate as we all deserve it!
oh come on man it's not that bad

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”