Anyone else completely burned out? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JayDubya

New

Anyone else completely burned out?

Post by JayDubya » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 pm

If I read over my lecture notes again or do another practice MBE question I feel like I might die.

Halp

Bronze

Re: Anyone else completely burned out?

Post by Halp » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:26 pm

JayDubya wrote:If I read over my lecture notes again or do another practice MBE question I feel like I might die.
Right there with you. I'm alternating between this feeling and wondering how there can possibly be so much law I forgot (going over critical pass decks). Like, I intellectually want to study, but...my brain keeps rebelling.

AT9

Gold

Post by AT9 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Been feeling that way since early this week. Yesterday afternoon was basically a complete studying failure.

MelaPela

New

Post by MelaPela » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:48 pm

SAME. I have been averaging maybe 3 hours of actual study time per day this week...

onlyunholy

Bronze

Post by onlyunholy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Definitely finding myself in the same boat. I have been mad at the material for existing this past week. Telling myself over and over again that I sure don't want to do this again...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Jmari

New

Post by Jmari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:42 pm

I decided not to study today and take a break, but after feeling guilty for over an hour, I decided to hit the books. Of course, I can't retain a darn thing.

mimim8

New

Post by mimim8 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:53 pm

100%

Yesterday I was TOTALLY exhausted. I tried to study in the morning but by 2:30 I basically stopped cos I was getting nowhere and did close to nothing the rest of the day.

The only way to get though my lecture notes today is to have the audio at 2x so that's what I'm doing this morning to review CA Civ Pro. But this is going nowhere. fast.

I feel like I know what I know and there's very little room to get any NEW material in. There's still room to clarify and work out concepts but I feel like if I don't know something by now... I'm not going to know it, period. However, I am aware that this is not the right approach. There's still time to get some last minute details in- so I'm gonna stay in the game for as long as I can.

champloo

Bronze

Post by champloo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:00 pm

i've been only doing mbe questions and essay issue spotting/outlining. barely any review after that. i feel like throwing up when i read the explanations.i think it's time for me to just accept that i really can't do much more now.

the_pakalypse

Bronze

Post by the_pakalypse » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Efficiency has gone down by 50 percent over the last two days.

Alt123

New

Post by Alt123 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Cool, it's not just me. Been going hard every day this week but today at 2PM my brain came to a complete stand still. Spent the next 3 hours getting through one subject's CMR...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”