Can't get a solid average score at this point. What to do? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Jmari

New

Can't get a solid average score at this point. What to do?

Post by Jmari » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 pm

I am taking the Ohio bar and using Barbri. I did the mix subjects and could not get over a 33/50. I just did the MBE refresher and scored a 70/100. I did some of the individual subject MBE tests and could not get over an 18/25. Am I exhausting myself or is this normal?
I tend to do really well on certain days and average or less on other days. I can't get a solid average score. :?

twenty

Gold

Re: Can't get a solid average score at this point. What to do?

Post by twenty » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:55 pm

What do you mean? All those scores are within fairly close proximity to each other and are all passing.

villanovajew

New

Post by villanovajew » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Haha man, those are like basically the same. 66%, 70%, 72%. It's not like you're getting 45%, 60%, 80%....

Brian_Wildcat

New

Post by Brian_Wildcat » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:18 am

Jmari wrote:I am taking the Ohio bar and using Barbri. I did the mix subjects and could not get over a 33/50. I just did the MBE refresher and scored a 70/100. I did some of the individual subject MBE tests and could not get over an 18/25. Am I exhausting myself or is this normal?
I tend to do really well on certain days and average or less on other days. I can't get a solid average score. :?

trolling?

MrWhitman

New

Post by MrWhitman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 am

These are all above average scores... Some are actually far above average.

The MBE refresher average was supposed to be around 56. The mixed subject tests are usually around 33 or 34. Average = pass.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Yugihoe

Silver

Post by Yugihoe » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:40 am

lol gtfo

This is likely to be auto pass territory

Jmari

New

Post by Jmari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:49 am

Thank you for your replies. And no, I'm not trolling. I'm just trying to see where everyone is at. I thought maybe everyone was getting a semi consistent score across the board with all of the tests. I inadvertently left out th fact that sometimes I get 26/30 and sometimes I get a 33/30, and this is what got me curious to see if everyone else was in th same shoes as I am in.

MelaPela

New

Post by MelaPela » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Jmari wrote:Thank you for your replies. And no, I'm not trolling. I'm just trying to see where everyone is at. I thought maybe everyone was getting a semi consistent score across the board with all of the tests. I inadvertently left out th fact that sometimes I get 26/30 and sometimes I get a 33/30, and this is what got me curious to see if everyone else was in th same shoes as I am in.
You are better than fine! Relax :)

Jmari

New

Post by Jmari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:01 pm

MelaPela wrote:
Jmari wrote:Thank you for your replies. And no, I'm not trolling. I'm just trying to see where everyone is at. I thought maybe everyone was getting a semi consistent score across the board with all of the tests. I inadvertently left out th fact that sometimes I get 26/30 and sometimes I get a 33/30, and this is what got me curious to see if everyone else was in th same shoes as I am in.
You are better than fine! Relax :)

Thank you :)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”