MBE 100Q Refresher + Videos Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Halp

Bronze

Re: MBE 100Q Refresher + Videos

Post by Halp » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:44 am

Update: 7sage has all 4 MBE OPEs + explanations for that $99. Not sure yet if it tells you how to convert your raw to scaled, but there's discussion on other threads about it.

pancakes3

Platinum

Post by pancakes3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:00 am

thisisxael wrote:sooooooo not to be the bearer of possibly bad news, i found the emanuals AM test actually way harder than the refresher. i did the refresher late last night when i was exhausted and just finished the AM test today and got basically the same score.

i have a tendency to just sort of logic out the best answers on barbri and a lot of the time i don't exactly know why i got individual ones right (tho i go back and read the answers ofc). so if you are like that, you might not be able to expect your scores to just magically jump up once you start doing real problems because the problems are honestly "feel" quite different
emmanuel's questions are long af.

onlyunholy

Bronze

Post by onlyunholy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41 pm

pancakes3 wrote:
thisisxael wrote:sooooooo not to be the bearer of possibly bad news, i found the emanuals AM test actually way harder than the refresher. i did the refresher late last night when i was exhausted and just finished the AM test today and got basically the same score.

i have a tendency to just sort of logic out the best answers on barbri and a lot of the time i don't exactly know why i got individual ones right (tho i go back and read the answers ofc). so if you are like that, you might not be able to expect your scores to just magically jump up once you start doing real problems because the problems are honestly "feel" quite different
emmanuel's questions are long af.
The only ones I thought were long af was the Civ Pro ones that Emanuel himself wrote. Otherwise, Barbri has SUPER long Qs, at least to me.. the real ones are a bit less less daunting (also just my opinion, and only from seeing 100).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”