New York NYLC and NYLE Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
S. Goodman

Bronze

New York NYLC and NYLE

Post by S. Goodman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:09 pm

I'm transferring a UBE to New York for admission, but I have to take the NYLC and the NYLE. TLS has never failed me before, what should I expect taking this test? Is it something akin to the bar exam in regard to difficulty, or perhaps the MPRE?

Just wondering how seriously it should be taken. Also, what are the ramifications if you fail it? Thanks all in advance.

S. Goodman

Bronze

Re: New York NYLC and NYLE

Post by S. Goodman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Also, does anyone know where I can find a good outline?

FormerChild

New

Post by FormerChild » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 pm

S. Goodman wrote:Also, does anyone know where I can find a good outline?
https://www.nybarexam.org/Content/NewYo ... erials.pdf

Class is easiest thing ever. It doesn't let you fast forward through the videos but just hit mute and let it play then control f the answers to the questions prompted after the videos. The exam is open book and you can control f the answers easily. Note though this newer outline doesn't let you control f, so find an older one or convert it to allow it.

MrT

Bronze

Post by MrT » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 pm

This topic has been cover ad nauseam ITT. You can search all past posts. However, the short answer is that if you can find a searchable pdf (which was posted less than a week ago), you do not need to study at all.

S. Goodman

Bronze

Post by S. Goodman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:29 pm

MrT wrote:This topic has been cover ad nauseam ITT. You can search all past posts. However, the short answer is that if you can find a searchable pdf (which was posted less than a week ago), you do not need to study at all.

My bad for not looking first. Thanks for the responses though.

LatinLawyer

New

Post by LatinLawyer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm

S. Goodman wrote:
MrT wrote:This topic has been cover ad nauseam ITT. You can search all past posts. However, the short answer is that if you can find a searchable pdf (which was posted less than a week ago), you do not need to study at all.

My bad for not looking first. Thanks for the responses though.
Did you find the searchable PDF?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”