Buying OLD Critical Pass Flashcards? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
SowhatsNU

Bronze

Buying OLD Critical Pass Flashcards?

Post by SowhatsNU » Thu May 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering whether getting Critical Pass Flashcards from ~3-4 years ago is significantly different than buying the new ones. I found a few packs that were quite cheaper than the $150 from Critical Pass, but in case anyone has done this with unexpected results, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Jon_Snow

New

Re: Buying OLD Critical Pass Flashcards?

Post by Jon_Snow » Thu May 25, 2017 3:33 pm

SowhatsNU wrote:Hi all,

I was wondering whether getting Critical Pass Flashcards from ~3-4 years ago is significantly different than buying the new ones. I found a few packs that were quite cheaper than the $150 from Critical Pass, but in case anyone has done this with unexpected results, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!
I got the new ones. I don't think using older ones will make a difference.
Just reference your cards against whatever outlines, or bar prep program you are using. Marking up or making new cards will probably help you out in the long run.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”