God Barbri AMP sucks hard Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ConfusedL1

Bronze

God Barbri AMP sucks hard

Post by ConfusedL1 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm

What's the point of giving us a million questions before any sort of feedback? Should I just spend my time on MBE questions? These are nuts.

Sprout

Silver

Re: God Barbri AMP sucks hard

Post by Sprout » Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 pm

ConfusedL1 wrote:What's the point of giving us a million questions before any sort of feedback? Should I just spend my time on MBE questions? These are nuts.
Did you do early start? I can't access any of the materials besides the stupid intro crap made available today... am I missing something? (likely)

SFSpartan

Silver

Post by SFSpartan » Mon May 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Barbri Amp is a really dumb tool. I'd spend your time doing MBE questions instead.

RaceJudicata

Gold

Post by RaceJudicata » Mon May 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Ya, I don't even know how to access the AMP questions...

HiOCEAN

New

Post by HiOCEAN » Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 pm

I found them very helpful and I passed.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Leprechaun

Bronze

Post by Leprechaun » Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Barbri Amps were great for me in helping me learn the BLL. It really helped drill it into my head.

ConfusedL1

Bronze

Post by ConfusedL1 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Leprechaun wrote:Barbri Amps were great for me in helping me learn the BLL. It really helped drill it into my head.
Wasn't it super annoying to do so many questions in a row with zero feedback?

melainaa

New

Post by melainaa » Mon May 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Sprout wrote:
ConfusedL1 wrote:What's the point of giving us a million questions before any sort of feedback? Should I just spend my time on MBE questions? These are nuts.
Did you do early start? I can't access any of the materials besides the stupid intro crap made available today... am I missing something? (likely)

If you go to the calendar, you can do the assignments ahead of time for the days ahead (each day has different assignments, but you can do them early).

Leprechaun

Bronze

Post by Leprechaun » Mon May 22, 2017 7:41 pm

ConfusedL1 wrote:
Leprechaun wrote:Barbri Amps were great for me in helping me learn the BLL. It really helped drill it into my head.
Wasn't it super annoying to do so many questions in a row with zero feedback?
Yes, but the explanations came quick enough and the repeat followup questions on the same exact point of law really helped me.

Hell, the whole bar prep was super annoying but its a necessary evil that you will only go through for a couple of months hopefully and then you will have the rest of your life to bemoan those two months.

But, I might be a different type learner than you are. I found them quite helpful and the printed outlines useless as I like to learn through lectures and interactive activities much more so than a book. Your mileage may vary.

Sprout

Silver

Post by Sprout » Mon May 22, 2017 11:20 pm

melainaa wrote:
Sprout wrote:

If you go to the calendar, you can do the assignments ahead of time for the days ahead (each day has different assignments, but you can do them early).
Wow I missed that, go me. :roll: Wish I knew this earlier today but thank you melainaa!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”