Selling full set of July 2016/February 2017 Barbri California bar exam books Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
enidwexler

Bronze

Selling full set of July 2016/February 2017 Barbri California bar exam books

Post by enidwexler » Tue May 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Forgot to return them by the deadline, so I didn't get my deposit back. Deposit was $250, so I'm hoping to sell them for the same, but open to other offers. It's the full box of books you get from Barbri - all that you'd be missing is the online component. The lecture handouts from the lecture handout book are all filled out, but everything else is in either good or brand new condition. Happy to deliver them to you, if you're in Southern California. Otherwise, happy to ship them to wherever you are.

sittin_pretty

New

Re: Selling full set of July 2016/February 2017 Barbri California bar exam books

Post by sittin_pretty » Thu May 18, 2017 11:26 am

Exactly the same offer, for those who didn't snap the above one up in time. I'm also in SoCal and would prefer to deliver in person in the SoCal area but will ship, if necessary, for another $50. Mine have my notes in the outline books but since I passed on the first try and am a former law prof, I promise they're good notes :) (including some fun mnemonic devices I made up). I'll toss in my shorter study outlines that incorporate mnemonic devices as well, and my handwritten flashcards (unless I'm shipping, in which case flashcards might preclude getting the book rate).

guyindfw

New

Re: Selling full set of July 2016/February 2017 Barbri California bar exam books

Post by guyindfw » Thu May 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Sell the conviser and other books on eBay. I sold tx conviser for 165. Cal seems to be selling for over $200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barbri-Bar-Prep ... SwblZZF2LL

If anyone wants to sign up for adaptbar, please PM me your email for adaptibar discount code of $40 + $39

Nolefan4ever

New

Post by Nolefan4ever » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Do you still have these books for sale?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”