CONGRATULATIONS happyhour1122 ... NY BAR KILLA Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
virgoyum

Bronze

CONGRATULATIONS happyhour1122 ... NY BAR KILLA

Post by virgoyum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:54 pm

I think it's pretty friggin awesome and weird that I had not logged on in over a week and come back to find out you PASSED!

Woooooppppp woooooppppp. You better be celebrating today or I will be upset!

I just wanted to do a special shot wishing you congratulations hon!! You worked hard for this! Hopefully we get to catch you stateside!

To everyone else that passed CONGRATULATIONS to yall too!! Raise your glass!! So very happy for you guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHUBAsTMuM8
Last edited by virgoyum on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

happyhour1122

Silver

Re: CONGRATULATIONS happyhour1122 ... NY BAR KILLA

Post by happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:58 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THANK YOU~~~~~~~~<3
I HOPE YOUR STUDYING IS GOING WELL. Don't forget to PM (it goes to all the retakers here) for any advice!
I improved around 40 points and I would LOVE to help.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:59 pm

LOL i love the name of this thread! <3

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 pm

Some great friendship right here!

virgoyum

Bronze

Post by virgoyum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:02 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THANK YOU~~~~~~~~<3
I HOPE YOUR STUDYING IS GOING WELL. Don't forget to PM (it goes to all the retakers here) for any advice!
It's been slow because of work but I am happy to report that my job agreed to give me 3 weeks off in July so I will be submitting my application the end of this week.

:D

I am truly happy for you! I will definitely take you up on that :D

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

virgoyum

Bronze

Post by virgoyum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

cnk1220 wrote:LOL i love the name of this thread! <3
I have a way with words sometimes hahaha

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

virgoyum wrote:
update me.
Hows your studying going?

virgoyum

Bronze

Post by virgoyum » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
update me.
Hey girlie, it has been slow. I came this close to changing my mind about re-taking it so I took a step back. I came to the conclusion that I really needed the time off in order to take this on because I was only taking a week off from work before the exam and I was burning myself out trying work and study with very little sleep.

Anyways I finally gave myself a reality check and admitted I can not do it all. I went to my boss last week and asked him if there was anyway I could get 3 weeks to a month off in July. He came through in the clutch and now I will be taking three weeks off before July's exam :D.

WaitingforNJ25

New

Post by WaitingforNJ25 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:13 pm

virgoyum wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THANK YOU~~~~~~~~<3
It's been slow because of work but I am happy to report that my job agreed to give me 3 weeks off in July so I will be submitting my application the end of this week.

:D

I am truly happy for you! I will definitely take you up on that :D

You got this! I'd love to offer my help as well depending on my result lol

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:24 pm

virgoyum wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
update me.
Hey girlie, it has been slow. I came this close to changing my mind about re-taking it so I took a step back. I came to the conclusion that I really needed the time off in order to take this on because I was only taking a week off from work before the exam and I was burning myself out trying work and study with very little sleep.

Anyways I finally gave myself a reality check and admitted I can not do it all. I went to my boss last week and asked him if there was anyway I could get 3 weeks to a month off in July. He came through in the clutch and now I will be taking three weeks off before July's exam :D.

well hey,
until then, make sure you stay in touch! I'm going to take another state bar exam in July. :) lets do this together!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:30 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
update me.

well hey,
until then, make sure you stay in touch! I'm going to take another state bar exam in July. :) lets do this together!
haha happyhour clearly had so much fun waiting for results, she wants to go through it again.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
update me.

well hey,
haha happyhour clearly had so much fun waiting for results, she wants to go through it again.
this time i don't think i'll wait for the results. i'll just take the exam and forget about it lol

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:32 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
update me.

well hey,
this time i don't think i'll wait for the results. i'll just take the exam and forget about it lol

*takes exam* *gets results 2 months later* *oh i forgot about this..oh look at that..i passed!*

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm

\

:D :D :D :D :D :D
you know what...without the pressure,,,it could be possible. we shall see!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”