New Jersey Waiting Thread Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
scorr1234

New

Anybody have their passing letter removed?

Post by scorr1234 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Got the pass this afternoon, printed out the letter. Re-logged in....letter gone???? WTF

WaitingforNJ25

New

Re: Anybody have their passing letter removed?

Post by WaitingforNJ25 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:33 am

scorr1234 wrote:Got the pass this afternoon, printed out the letter. Re-logged in....letter gone???? WTF
Did u ever find out what happened

enjoysanxiety

New

Re: New Jersey Waiting Thread

Post by enjoysanxiety » Fri May 05, 2017 10:18 am

Another pass here! Thanks to everyone on this thread for the support, blind speculation, and group empathy!

Congratulations to those who passed. To those who didn't, remember the bar is an assessment of your test-taking performance on two particular days, and is no way indicative of your ability as a lawyer. You guys are next!

enjoysanxiety signing off!

:mrgreen:

Lawyerinwaiting89

Bronze

Post by Lawyerinwaiting89 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:12 am

For those of you still waiting for Pass and Ready letters, I received one letter earlier this morning with the subject "Results" and it said that I was all set to take the oath. I assumed that was my Pass and Ready letter. However, about an hour and a half later I got an official Pass and Ready letter. (By the way, I pretty much panicked when I saw another message with the subject line of "Results" this morning because I feared they were going to tell me it was an error that I passed, lol).

WaitingforNJ25

New

Post by WaitingforNJ25 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Lawyerinwaiting89 wrote:For those of you still waiting for Pass and Ready letters, I received one letter earlier this morning with the subject "Results" and it said that I was all set to take the oath. I assumed that was my Pass and Ready letter. However, about an hour and a half later I got an official Pass and Ready letter. (By the way, I pretty much panicked when I saw another message with the subject line of "Results" this morning because I feared they were going to tell me it was an error that I passed, lol).
Haha congrats!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

MakePoorDecisions

New

Post by MakePoorDecisions » Fri May 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Lawyerinwaiting89 wrote:For those of you still waiting for Pass and Ready letters, I received one letter earlier this morning with the subject "Results" and it said that I was all set to take the oath. I assumed that was my Pass and Ready letter. However, about an hour and a half later I got an official Pass and Ready letter. (By the way, I pretty much panicked when I saw another message with the subject line of "Results" this morning because I feared they were going to tell me it was an error that I passed, lol).
Out of curiosity, when were your files download by the administration?

Lawyerinwaiting89

Bronze

Post by Lawyerinwaiting89 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:34 pm

MakePoorDecisions wrote:
Out of curiosity, when were your files download by the administration?
So on my user home page it says that my application was downloaded on November 3, which is the same date I applied. I didn't submit any amendments. That's the only date that I see. I uploaded my driver's abstract and authorization and release on November 8.

MakePoorDecisions

New

Post by MakePoorDecisions » Fri May 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Thanks for the reply. I got messages saying I got flagged about an hour after asking... so looks like they're moving on C&F

bandida

New

Post by bandida » Fri May 05, 2017 2:13 pm

So people who didn't receive a pass and ready letter right away are flagged? It doesn't say I need to send them anything else. And it says to wait two weeks before I contact my case manager on my results letter.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

MakePoorDecisions

New

Post by MakePoorDecisions » Fri May 05, 2017 3:55 pm

No, I'd say no news is good news up until you get either letter. I just happened to get flagged for something in C&F that I always hoped I wouldn't but kind of expected to be flagged for.

WaitingforNJ25

New

Post by WaitingforNJ25 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:21 pm

They posted the name of those who passed. No take backs now..... Congrats again to everyone who passed.

Lawyerinwaiting89

Bronze

Post by Lawyerinwaiting89 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:02 pm

The numbers are BAD. Congrats to everyone who passed. If you didn't, you're in the majority and you will get it next time for sure.

Announcements
February 2017 Successful Candidates

SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Candidates who passed the examination must refer to their user home pages for specific information regarding their eligibility for admission. Please note that passing the examination does NOT automatically admit you to practice law in New Jersey. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions provided.

Of the 436 applicants that sat for the exam, results were sent to 430. Of the 430, 174 or 40.46% passed.

dvd0188

New

Post by dvd0188 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Hey guys,

Just FYI, I am selling my brand new Themis MULTISTATE Exam Books on ebay if anyone is interested. I ended up never using these so I wanted to sell them to someone who is looking for a cheaper option than purchasing the entire Themis course. There are six books in total, which cover all three portions of the UBE. I included a link below if y'all are interested. Good luck with bar prep!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112391054038?ss ... 1555.l2649

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

lawclerk5

New

Post by lawclerk5 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:15 am

Has anyone received their pass and ready letter yet?

bandida

New

Post by bandida » Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 pm

lawclerk5 wrote:Has anyone received their pass and ready letter yet?
I haven't. I check every day.

Lawyerinwaiting89

Bronze

Post by Lawyerinwaiting89 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Old thread... But for anyone who's still lingering... Did anyone send an oath form in yet? If so, how long did it take for it to be processed and for you to be added to the attorney database? I sent mine on the 5th via certified mail and it was delivered as of the early morning of the 7th. However, there is no tracking provided for my return receipt (green card) and I'm starting to get nervous. Just wanted to gauge how long the process usually takes. Hopefully my form isn't lost in the shuffle.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”