Did you fail the UBE? Sign up for JD Advising's Full UBE Course! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JDAdvisingLLC

New

Did you fail the UBE? Sign up for JD Advising's Full UBE Course!

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:21 am

Our Uniform Bar Exam course gives you all of the following:
  • 50 hours of instruction on Uniform Bar Exam subjects in a small-group setting. We go over substance as well as strategies for structure, timing, and what to write if you are unsure of the answer. Approximately 33 hours are dedicated to the MBE subjects (Real Property, Evidence, Torts, Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts & Sales, Criminal Law & Procedure.) Approximately 10 hours are dedicated to the MEE-only subjects (Corporations and LLC’s, Agency and Partnership, Conflicts of Law, Family Law, Secured Transactions, Wills, and Trusts. Lastly, we dedicate about 7 hours to MPT instruction.
    Fantastic UBE outlines! Our UBE outlines are the best in the nation. We make them by going through every single MEE exam from 1995 to the present date and ensuring that every single topic that has ever been tested is in the outlines. Further, we highlight the highly-tested areas so that you can be aware of what is most likely to appear on your exam. We include charts, colors, diagrams, and mnemonics to make it easy to learn the outlines. You will receive outlines for all of the MBE subjects and all of the MEE subjects! Note that our outlines are tailored to both the MBE and the MEE. Some people sign up for our program for our outlines alone.
    Weekly to do lists. One of the most intimidating thing about the bar exam is that there is so much to learn and so much to do. We divide this into manageable chunks. We give you weekly to-do lists that tell you: which outlines to review, exactly which essays to complete (we assign exact dates so that you cover the highly-tested issues for each subject), and which MBE questions to complete.
    Weekly graded feedback. We grade between 5 and 10 essays each week (as well as MPT’s, the weeks those are assigned) and tell you whether you are on track and exactly what you need to do to improve!
    Our predictions for which subjects and topics will appear on the MEE. We study past MEE’s to make predictions on what could be coming up! We also give you MEE and MPT essay frequency charts from the past 7-10 years.
    Past MEE questions and MPT questions from 2005 to 2017 plus model answers and point sheets. There is no better practice than using the actual released MEE and MPT questions and answers. We give our students actual released questions and model answers.
    Released MBE questions. We distribute the Strategies and Tactics Sixth Edition to all of our students. This is a large book of all released MBE questions. It is a fantastic resource.
Contact us at info@jdadvising.com if you're interested, or if you have any questions!
www.jdadvising.com

cnk1220

Silver

Re: Did you fail the UBE? Sign up for JD Advising's Full UBE Course!

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:03 am

Just wanted to say- I bought your MEE one sheets for the F2017 exam, and they were very helpful! I passed (first timer), with a 151 on my essays!

Thank you for them!

JDAdvisingLLC

New

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Just wanted to say- I bought your MEE one sheets for the F2017 exam, and they were very helpful! I passed (first timer), with a 151 on my essays!

Thank you for them!
Glad to hear that!! Congratulations on passing the bar exam!! That's a wonderful score! :D

blaze1306

Bronze

Post by blaze1306 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:00 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Just wanted to say- I bought your MEE one sheets for the F2017 exam, and they were very helpful! I passed (first timer), with a 151 on my essays!

Thank you for them!
I'm already taking a prep course this time...but what is the one-sheet your talking about?

JDAdvisingLLC

New

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:39 pm

blaze1306 wrote:

Thank you for them!
I'm already taking a prep course this time...but what is the one-sheet your talking about?
Hi there! Cnk1220 is referring to our Multistate Essay Exam One-Sheets. Our One-Sheets provide an invaluable last-minute review of the highly-tested material on the MEE. We created them by going back to 1995 and reading every single MEE exam since then. The highly-tested areas of law for each subject are compiled into one-sheet (front and back). They include key principles that you should remember for each subject, and the dates when each topic was tested. You can read more about them and see samples here: https://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/mee-one-sheets/

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”