Barbri Book Deposit Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
lakers180

Bronze

Barbri Book Deposit

Post by lakers180 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Excuse me for what may be a dumb question lol. Think I know the answer but want to confirm

In my barbri fee there was a refundable 250 dollar book deposit fee. So I assume that means I have to return the books. Does that mean I can't write in them or they have to be in a certain condition? I'm assuming that I can and they are just trying to prevent them from being resold but wanted to make sure.

Thanks

cnk1220

Silver

Re: Barbri Book Deposit

Post by cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 pm

lakers180 wrote:Excuse me for what may be a dumb question lol. Think I know the answer but want to confirm

In my barbri fee there was a refundable 250 dollar book deposit fee. So I assume that means I have to return the books. Does that mean I can't write in them or they have to be in a certain condition? I'm assuming that I can and they are just trying to prevent them from being resold but wanted to make sure.

Thanks

Yes you can send them back completely used/written in

lakers180

Bronze

Post by lakers180 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
lakers180 wrote:Excuse me for what may be a dumb question lol. Think I know the answer but want to confirm

Thanks

Yes you can send them back completely used/written in
great, thanks!

Neve

Bronze

Post by Neve » Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 pm

You can write and highlight in all the books. The only book you get to keep is the lecture book where you fill in the blanks.

They want the books back to control their products.

guyindfw

New

Post by guyindfw » Sat May 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Neve wrote:You can write and highlight in all the books. The only book you get to keep is the lecture book where you fill in the blanks.

They want the books back to control their products.
There are so many Barbri books being sold by ebay pro sellers. There seems to be leak.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”