BarMax Bar Review Course (DISCOUNT CODE) Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
EaglesNation215

New

BarMax Bar Review Course (DISCOUNT CODE)

Post by EaglesNation215 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Discount Code for BarMax

Get 10% off any BarMax Bar Review Course

BarMax: http://bit.ly/InstaLawyers-BARMax
Code: instalawyers
Last edited by EaglesNation215 on Tue May 02, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blaze1306

Bronze

Re: BarMax

Post by blaze1306 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:20 pm

I have never heard of this bar review...is it any good?

blaze1306

Bronze

Re: BarMax Bar Review Course

Post by blaze1306 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 am

Bump...

EaglesNation215

New

Post by EaglesNation215 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:39 am

Its great! BarMax Bar Exam Review’s price is lower than the industry average. The price includes lifetime access to lectures from Harvard Alumni, flash cards, 1,571 multiple-choice questions (MBEs), practice essays, performance test (PT) questions, outlines, and customer support by phone and email.

nelue

New

Post by nelue » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:17 pm

blaze1306 wrote:Bump...

I used it for Feb 17 UBE. I can say I preferred it wayyyyyyyy more than barbri & adaptibar (I have an ipad and could do all the barmax MBEs on it with ease because of the ipad app). Results aren't out yet...but if you pm me I can tell you more! Would hate for someone to go with barbri when honestly barbri doesnt work for everyone lol Had to learn that the hard way.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

RaceJudicata

Gold

Post by RaceJudicata » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:29 pm

nelue wrote:

I used it for Feb 17 UBE. I can say I preferred it wayyyyyyyy more than barbri & adaptibar (I have an ipad and could do all the barmax MBEs on it with ease because of the ipad app). Results aren't out yet...but if you pm me I can tell you more! Would hate for someone to go with barbri when honestly barbri doesnt work for everyone lol Had to learn that the hard way.
I am doing Barbri (firm paying), but I like to have different sources. Do you think it would be useful to buy their MBE only questions program? Basically, did you find their mbe question explanations helpful? I can get it for like 250 less any discount.

nelue

New

Post by nelue » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:08 pm

RaceJudicata wrote:
nelue wrote:

I am doing Barbri (firm paying), but I like to have different sources. Do you think it would be useful to buy their MBE only questions program? Basically, did you find their mbe question explanations helpful? I can get it for like 250 less any discount.
Yes because their MBE's are real MBEs... nothing like doing real MBE questions to learn. Come test day, you'll notice the NCBE still writes questions in the same way for the most part. I found Barmax explanations to be adequate. I think key is to actually read the explanation for every single question you do... right or wrong. Look up more if you need to. Essential to actually learn the law via the questions.

EaglesNation215

New

Post by EaglesNation215 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:45 pm

nelue wrote:
RaceJudicata wrote:
nelue wrote:

Yes because their MBE's are real MBEs... nothing like doing real MBE questions to learn. Come test day, you'll notice the NCBE still writes questions in the same way for the most part. I found Barmax explanations to be adequate. I think key is to actually read the explanation for every single question you do... right or wrong. Look up more if you need to. Essential to actually learn the law via the questions.
I agree, nothing like practicing with real MBE questions. BarMax includes the MBE Online Practice Exams (OPEs 1-4) which are annotated online practice exams that use questions drawn from actual MBEs administered in recent years. The annotations explain why each answer choice is correct or incorrect.

viz-luv

Bronze

Post by viz-luv » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:05 pm

I only used the question bank (no course for my state), and they worked great and was cheaper than adaptibar. I did it all from my phone so I crammed in questions everywhere. It let me select a topic or all topics. The test length options would go through the questions in one order, but the random practice sessions would not repeat until you ran through everything. I did it in practice mode so I got the answer to review after each question, but you can set it to only show answers after a certain number you select.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

MRSP

New

Post by MRSP » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:06 pm

nelue wrote:

Hi, what made you prefer it over Adaptibar?

nelue

New

Post by nelue » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:48 pm

MRSP wrote:
nelue wrote:

I don't like the user interface personally. I actually signed up for adaptibar once before but never used it (overwhelmed by barbri materials). Didn't want to always have my MacBook Air open to study. I like that I didn't need an internet connection to answer questions on my iPad Pro (with pencil) so I literally studied everywhere (since it's an app & you can pre download all content). I did also order the hard copies of the mbe questions they sell but I never actually used it.

EaglesNation215

New

Post by EaglesNation215 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:18 am

nelue wrote:
MRSP wrote:
nelue wrote:

I don't like the user interface personally. I actually signed up for adaptibar once before but never used it (overwhelmed by barbri materials). Didn't want to always have my MacBook Air open to study. I like that I didn't need an internet connection to answer questions on my iPad Pro (with pencil) so I literally studied everywhere (since it's an app & you can pre download all content). I did also order the hard copies of the mbe questions they sell but I never actually used it.
BarMax is affordable and convenient. It has all the material and most importantly its portable. You can listen to any lecture, go over any outline, or practice any MBE questions anywhere.

ndbigdave

Bronze

Post by ndbigdave » Tue May 30, 2017 9:30 am

EaglesNation215 wrote:
nelue wrote:
MRSP wrote:
nelue wrote:

BarMax is affordable and convenient. It has all the material and most importantly its portable. You can listen to any lecture, go over any outline, or practice any MBE questions anywhere.
I will also endorse BarMax (I even have my own testimonial on their website) - the main points have been brought up: it is convenient (can access questions and lectures anywhere with a web connection, if you have an iOS device you can download the app and then all of the materials to go with you regardless of if you have an internet connection or not. I feel the explanations were fine, I wouldnt say great or anything that blew me away, but they did the job.

The feature I used more than anything, were the audio lectures. I listened to them while I drove to work, while at work, while on walks or when I laid on the couch - could not be more convenient. The lectures I thought were very good, just enough depth without over-doing it, outlines you can follow along with if you want and then flashcards that are derived from the outlines. The entire audio course for the MBE is about 40 hours, there are options to listen at 1.5x or 2.x to make it even faster as well.

What Barmax doesnt have is an Android app, the tracking tools (tracking your success in topic and subtopic) or Adaptibar's Algorithm. That being said, it is also more than a $100 cheaper while providing more materials (not just questions + explanations).

holaconquistadora

New

Re: BarMax Bar Review Course (DISCOUNT CODE)

Post by holaconquistadora » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Updated discount link: http://fbuy.me/iFT6n 10% off any bar review course or MBE supplement. Good luck!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”