Funding for a second bar exam while waiting on results from Feb. Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Funding for a second bar exam while waiting on results from Feb.

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:41 pm

I sat for the UBE in NY this past Feb. for a second time and have been going through some pretty bad personal circumstances while trying to studying, work, and finance myself to pass this exam (I'm not intelligent like most of you which means I have to work 10x harder). I know Florida has a separate bar exam and I interned down in the Miami SAO during law school after my 1L SA in midlaw. I have no other connections to the jurisdiction and went to law school and college in the state of New York. How difficult is it to get funding with bar loans, etc. if you are seeking another jurisdiction? I'm waiting for my financial aid office to get back to me, but I just wanted to hear from those of you who have gone through a similar process. Thank you!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”