NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
happyhour1122

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:19 am

keepgoing2016 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!
Welcome back to the "BOLE GAME". It is now Friday and most of us are assuming the scores will be out on Monday night.
I usually go to sleep around 9:30 so I fell asleep around 10:30pm while waiting for my 11:59 goal.. (it was similar to waiting for my date who decided not to pick me up). I woke up again around 12:40am and couldn't go back to sleep. Tonight I shall get some sleep.

We have two more rounds to survive.
Monday (night) or Wednesday (night) since the public disclosure usually happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays for Feb Bar exam.
By this time next week, I am hoping the waiting will end.

Either way, we have each other here.
Thinking of the worst scenario, we could just form our own law firm. (or we should set our own "retaker bar program). I don't know what is going to happen to us next week, but there is always a calling. Lets sit up straight, drink lots of water and put a smile on our face. WE GOT THIS.

If we get our results on Monday night, I'm taking Tuesday off.
I'll be online on Tuesday. If I fail, retakers will get together, get this shit straightened out.
If I pass, I'm going to do whatever I can do help the July retakers.

Same goes to Wednesday.
Good afternoon (it's just gone 2pm in my side of the world). Just think, good or bad, this will all be over in a matter of days. No doubt I will be shaking like a leaf when I receive the results email - will have to remind myself to breattthhhhh
i am so stressed,,,,i noticed in the shower today that my hair was falling out.......like a cat with its hair balls..

dionysius1

New

Post by dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 am

There is no rule to say they won't release it tonight... Just because they have not in recent years does not exclude us from the possibility.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:22 am

dionysius1 wrote:There is no rule to say they won't release it tonight... Just because they have not in recent years does not exclude us from the possibility.

At this point, nothing is a set rule. I think calculating the chances/possibility is the safest (and the only) method we have right now. Otherwise we will all be dead by next monday.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:25 am

dionysius1 wrote:There is no rule to say they won't release it tonight... Just because they have not in recent years does not exclude us from the possibility.
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!!!! That means the release date would be Saturday. NYS (I can speak for the last 10 years cause that's all the data I've seen) has never released July or February on a Saturday. That's a double "No Scott". As of now, the earliest would be Monday night at 11:30pm. Thank you and goodnight.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 am

GoBills4life wrote:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!!!! That means the release date would be Saturday. NYS (I can speak for the last 10 years cause that's all the data I've seen) has never released July or February on a Saturday. That's a double "No Scott". As of now, the earliest would be Monday night at 11:30pm. Thank you and goodnight.
What is that thingie called. Coffee with Vanilla Ice cream on top. I want that right now.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

dionysius1

New

Post by dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 am

ok...my official prediction is tonight! I know a guy, who knows a guy, whose brother in law's ex-girlfriend's cousin knows a guy whose sister works for the BOLE and he said it would be tonight...so don't say I didn't warn you! :D :D :D

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
What is that thingie called. Coffee with Vanilla Ice cream on top. I want that right now.
I think its just straight up Coffee with Vanilla Ice cream on top.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:33 am

dionysius1 wrote:ok...my official prediction is tonight! I know a guy, who knows a guy, whose brother in law's ex-girlfriend's cousin knows a guy whose sister works for the BOLE and he said it would be tonight...so don't say I didn't warn you! :D :D :D
False Muse! Don't lure us is with the sweet sounds, Siren! Everyone, No results tonight. We be (yes incorrect English) lookin at Monday 11:30-midnight. Peace goddess of wine.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 am

dionysius1 wrote:ok...my official prediction is tonight! I know a guy, who knows a guy, whose brother in law's ex-girlfriend's cousin knows a guy whose sister works for the BOLE and he said it would be tonight...so don't say I didn't warn you! :D :D :D

omg.....this is that feeling....

Hannah says, hey Stephanie I saw your boyfriend walk by
Stephanie says, but my boyfriend was home with me
Hannah says, no I'm damn serious, it was him. He was with Sarah.
Stephanie says, how is this possible. Is my bf a twin?! and asks her bf "babe, did you lose a brother when you were young by chance?", he says "no".
Stephanie then decides to find out whether the guy Hannah saw was her bf or not....despite the low (almost impossible) possibility.
what a waste of time.....but what can she not do right now.... :roll: Stephanie is very very insecure....

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:38 am

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:

But the ice cream didn't melt......
I wonder how that happened......

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:38 am

happyhour1122 wrote:

Stephanie says, how is this possible. Is my bf a twin?! and asks her bf "babe, did you lose a brother when you were young by chance?", he says "no".
Stephanie then decides to find out whether the guy Hannah saw was her bf or not....despite the low (almost impossible) possibility.
what a waste of time.....but what can she not do right now.... :roll: Stephanie is very very insecure....
Lol Happy Hour, sounds like the Seinfeld episode "The Glasses"

HateTheWait17

New

Post by HateTheWait17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:39 am

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Very true....it seems like the end of days....Happy Hour, will you marry me?
depends on the ring....
You can pick it out, however nothing gaudy or gauche (I know, impeccable alliteration). TLS marriage proposal, check. Lol
Hahahah, them TLS people gotta pay for the ring! Happyhour got their site up and running more than ever :lol:

dionysius1

New

Post by dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:39 am

happyhour1122 wrote:

Happyhour...you need to write a romance novel when this is over. Now I need my results AND I need to know if Stephanie's boyfriend has a long lost twin, or if he found a way to cheat on Stephanie with Sarah... Or is it that Hanna likes him and is trying to insert discord into the relationship so she can have him??? Maybe all these questions will be answered by Monday. (or tonight)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:

I remember now...the coffee was cold....slashed with ice

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:

Sounds like the Carbanaro Effect.

keepgoing2016

New

Post by keepgoing2016 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 am

dionysius1 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

Happyhour...you need to write a romance novel when this is over. Now I need my results AND I need to know if Stephanie's boyfriend has a long lost twin, or if he found a way to cheat on Stephanie with Sarah... Or is it that Hanna likes him and is trying to insert discord into the relationship so she can have him??? Maybe all these questions will be answered by Monday. (or tonight)
Hahahahaha now I want to know how this story ends....

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:44 am

HateTheWait17 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Very true....it seems like the end of days....Happy Hour, will you marry me?
depends on the ring....
You can pick it out, however nothing gaudy or gauche (I know, impeccable alliteration). TLS marriage proposal, check. Lol
Hahahah, them TLS people gotta pay for the ring! Happyhour got their site up and running more than ever :lol:

I don't believe in proposals. I had two boyfriends whole life. They both f#$%#$ proposed. I eventually sold both of the rings but proposal don't mean shit to me :roll: I could say yes, I will marry you all day- It won't hit me until we get married. So what you say Gobills4life (I hope you are ok marrying a spartan by the way), shall we get married say next week?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:46 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
depends on the ring....

I don't believe in proposals. I had two boyfriend whole life. They both f#$%#$ proposed. I eventually sold both of the rings but proposal don't mean shit to me :roll: I could say yes, I will marry you all day- It won't hit me until we get married. So what you say Gobills4life (I hope you are ok marrying a spartan by the way), shall we get married say next week?
Haha I'll marry a Spartan, I'm Italian, I can hang. And yes, next week is perfect. All are invited, cash only.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:47 am

keepgoing2016 wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

ITS A TRUE STORY..

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 am

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
depends on the ring....

I don't believe in proposals. I had two boyfriend whole life. They both f#$%#$ proposed. I eventually sold both of the rings but proposal don't mean shit to me :roll: I could say yes, I will marry you all day- It won't hit me until we get married. So what you say Gobills4life (I hope you are ok marrying a spartan by the way), shall we get married say next week?
Haha I'll marry a Spartan, I'm Italian, I can hang. And yes, next week is perfect. All are invited, cash only.
I'll go ahead start the Amazon Registry

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

ITS A TRUE STORY..
Sorry, on behalf of keep going....the Biopic

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

puremorning

Silver

Post by puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 am

Another day and still no results. At least now my calendar stands correct as on Sunday I have "Bar results this week?" written. Guess I'll be seeing you all here over drinks once again on Monday. There's no Cavs game that night so I'll be vigilant on my computer.

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:49 am

keepgoing2016 wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:If I were BOLE I would send the email on Saturday night - midnight. Completely out of the blue when no one 's expecting it. But I am not, so... :roll:

No, that would be cruel!!! lol
Isn't the wait more cruel? I don't know...

I had a thought today: Why don't they immediately release the MBE results? They could do so within a week from the exam as the only thing they need to do is scan FCOL! The written portion could follow but at least we would have a clue on whether we should start preparing for July! :?

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
depends on the ring....

I'll go ahead start the Amazon Registry
Just for a clarification.
You must be single otherwise our marriage will be invalid. Ya know,,,Bigamy is illegal I believe in all states? If you don't know this, I don't know what you will get in your fam law exam.

You must have no kids because I don't like my husband income being transferred to a baby I've never heard of before.

Hows a prenuptial agreement? We both need to disclose our assets and perhaps get some counseling for a lawyer. separately is highly recommended.

Do you expect to receive any gifts from your family by chance? So I know thats not going to be mine. ;)

dionysius1

New

Post by dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
depends on the ring....

I don't believe in proposals. I had two boyfriends whole life. They both f#$%#$ proposed. I eventually sold both of the rings but proposal don't mean shit to me :roll: I could say yes, I will marry you all day- It won't hit me until we get married. So what you say Gobills4life (I hope you are ok marrying a spartan by the way), shall we get married say next week?
You sold the rings? Did law school teach you nothing? The ring is not a gift but rather consideration for a contemplated future performance. If you do not get married, you must return the ring.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”