NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
happyhour1122

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 am

Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:plus, I click on the link and is says that I already took this survey. If I took it already, take me off the Goddamn email blast. This is totally wrong to play with people like this...

they prob sent the survey again bc they forget to put the link in the last survey! I refuse to take this survey if they are just going to still send it to me :oops: :oops:

i can't imagine anyone calling bole to tell them they forgot to add the link.
Do you think Bole is on TLS? :P :P

Hahaha they may be. Soooo sneaky they are
i bet they entertain themselves reading our posts too.
HI BOLE!!!! I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND SMILE :)
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

dionysius1

New

Post by dionysius1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:33 pm

I foolishly believed that today might be the day... shame on me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:36 pm

dionysius1 wrote:I foolishly believed that today might be the day... shame on me :roll: :roll: :roll:

I kind of did too ugh. I'm guess April 26

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:49 am

lolabear727 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
Klb220 wrote:Did any of you feel like you guessed a lot on the mbe I feel like I did. Ugh
Yup same here! Some of the questions were so weird
Same. First half was worse for me than the second. But nevertheless, I always got it down to 2. Which is usually the goal and then go with the legal call of the question answer. However, I always seemed to get it down to opposite answers though. "No, because..." "Yes, because..." UGH! :roll:
+Ditto!

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:42 am

The closer we get the more difficult it gets... I can't believe the contrast between the confident feeling I had when I walked out of the exam and how I feel now... FFS

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lolabear727

Bronze

Post by lolabear727 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:54 am

PersistentAttorney wrote:The closer we get the more difficult it gets... I can't believe the contrast between the confident feeling I had when I walked out of the exam and how I feel now... FFS
With everyday that passes I feel like I failed more and more. Probably doesn't help with seeing the overwhelmingly low scores being posted in various states. Ugh.. Come on NY! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:06 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:The closer we get the more difficult it gets... I can't believe the contrast between the confident feeling I had when I walked out of the exam and how I feel now... FFS
With everyday that passes I feel like I failed more and more. Probably doesn't help with seeing the overwhelmingly low scores being posted in various states. Ugh.. Come on NY! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!
Exactly...

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:17 pm

PersistentAttorney wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:
Exactly...
this is horrible.

lawjawn

New

Post by lawjawn » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Anyone know what time of day BOLE usually sends out the email?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:55 pm

lawjawn wrote:Anyone know what time of day BOLE usually sends out the email?

thought around midnight?

coffee11

New

Post by coffee11 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:
Exactly...
this is horrible.
I don't know if this forum is the only thing keeping me sane or the thing sending me insane...but either way, I am absolutely miserable just waiting.

dionysius1

New

Post by dionysius1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:51 pm

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Thank you. You may now resume your comments. :shock: :shock: :shock:

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:52 pm

As many of you have already figured out. this is the only shit I do nowadays. I am literally on this forum as if its my email.
I need everyone to be miserable with me. Please, can we suffer together? :cry:
I feel better seeing everyone else killing themselves waiting. I'm not crazy. This is just too much. I think of the worst...and then the best...and then the worst....and then I start looking for plane tickets to retake....omg..this is horrible

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:04 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

thought around midnight?
It is around midnight.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

thought around midnight?
It is around midnight.

Interesting! I think results will be someday next week- prob the 25th or 26th so I'm going to try and enjoy what's left of this week!

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:47 am

cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

thought around midnight?
It is around midnight.

Interesting! I think results will be someday next week- prob the 25th or 26th so I'm going to try and enjoy what's left of this week!
I believe so too.

babylonianprincess

New

Post by babylonianprincess » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:32 am

happyhour1122 wrote:As many of you have already figured out. this is the only shit I do nowadays. I am literally on this forum as if its my email.
I need everyone to be miserable with me. Please, can we suffer together? :cry:
I feel better seeing everyone else killing themselves waiting. I'm not crazy. This is just too much. I think of the worst...and then the best...and then the worst....and then I start looking for plane tickets to retake....omg..this is horrible
I threw up twice last night after an Inbox-refreshing frenzy. I've lost a total of 12 lbs. I cant eat. I don't even know what REM sleep is anymore. My family won't let me anywhere near a computer (they actually hung an Intervention banner on the living room wall last week. Seriously. It happened). I promised I wouldn't come here anymore, but I still visit every other bar-exam related website on my phone. I even made an IG just to follow Barbri as it announces when each state releases its results. I cant even go out with friends who aren't going through this with me and I am one more "so did you get your bar exam results?"-question away from losing my sh*t entirely. PM me.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 am

Haha, nice!

dionysius1

New

Post by dionysius1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 am

What drives me INSANE is whenever I speak to anybody, even my mother, I get asked "So, did you hear anything yet?"

Don't they think, if I had heard my damn results, I would have said something???? Why must they torture me. I bet they are in cahoots with the BOLE to drive me insane!!!!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:20 am

Same!! It's just a semi-roundabout way of saying, "Did you get your bar exam results? And did you fail?....or pass?" Drives me nuts. But it is what it is. Moms are like that. Especially Italian ones.

puremorning

Silver

Post by puremorning » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 am

dionysius1 wrote:What drives me INSANE is whenever I speak to anybody, even my mother, I get asked "So, did you hear anything yet?"

Don't they think, if I had heard my damn results, I would have said something???? Why must they torture me. I bet they are in cahoots with the BOLE to drive me insane!!!!
Same! And I won't even have to say anything to people once I get my results because they will be written all over my face! People in my office keep asking, and I want to tell them that if I come in one day and I'm really down and have puffy eyes from crying, or I'm literally dancing into the office, then I've gotten my results. Until then I'm just my usual nervous self.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:26 am

I haven't brought my diploma and or decorated my office at all. So if I bring in my diploma they'll know I passed, and if I take an early lunch (before results are made available to the public) then I failed. Lol, I'll at least email my boss, but I prepare for the worst and will be leaving my key and clearing out miscellaneous things next week 25-27. Although I hope, we get results this week as my boss and everybody except for the secretary and me are in FL for a conference. Fingers crossed, I hope everyone passes....especially me lol!

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:26 am

puremorning wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:What drives me INSANE is whenever I speak to anybody, even my mother, I get asked "So, did you hear anything yet?"

Same! And I won't even have to say anything to people once I get my results because they will be written all over my face! People in my office keep asking, and I want to tell them that if I come in one day and I'm really down and have puffy eyes from crying, or I'm literally dancing into the office, then I've gotten my results. Until then I'm just my usual nervous self.

Its so funny. My co workers in my building don't ask because they know how I feel. Its the damn f#$#$%#$%# clerks in other chambers that ask every time I run into them. WTF dude I don't even know you like that.

puremorning

Silver

Post by puremorning » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:

Its so funny. My co workers in my building don't ask because they know how I feel. Its the damn f#$#$%#$%# clerks in other chambers that ask every time I run into them. WTF dude I don't even know you like that.
I don't work in the legal field so my coworkers are pretty clueless about the whole process. At least my dad and brother are attorneys, so they lay off about it, although my mom likes to end conversations asking if I've heard. Can't win 'em all.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 am

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:

I don't work in the legal field so my coworkers are pretty clueless about the whole process. At least my dad and brother are attorneys, so they lay off about it, although my mom likes to end conversations asking if I've heard. Can't win 'em all.

oh my god....speaking of "mom"... I literally argue with my mom everyday. 1) she calls me every day. 2) one day she tells me its ok 3) the next she tells me to start studying in case I fail 4) and the next she tells me I've passed. WTF

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”