NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
lolabear727

Bronze

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by lolabear727 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:11:51 and nothing..

Good night, y'all! And yes, I said y'all because I'm in Florida. :D

I love florida. There's disney! Disney is amazing! I wish I was in Disney right now!
Yes! I just went on Sunday actually! Weather was beautiful. Drinks were over priced, kids were little jerks. Had an awesome time!

lolabear727

Bronze

Post by lolabear727 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 am

F17fighterpilot wrote:And I only said DUDES because it was part of this thread earlier. LOL
Your joke did not go unnoticed. Haha.My fingers could hardly take anymore though.. lol

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 am

lolabear727 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:11:51 and nothing..

Good night, y'all! And yes, I said y'all because I'm in Florida. :D

I love florida. There's disney! Disney is amazing! I wish I was in Disney right now!
Yes! I just went on Sunday actually! Weather was beautiful. Drinks were over priced, kids were little jerks. Had an awesome time!

Omgosh I'm so jealous. It's like my fave place ever. Last time I was there was last may. Went to minnie's beach bash and had character breakfast by myself bc my boyf at the time refused to wakeup at 7am for our rsvp- but like his loss- you snooze you don't get mickey pancakes... simple as that.
Last edited by cnk1220 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

F17fighterpilot

New

Post by F17fighterpilot » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am

cnk1220 wrote:

Degrassi* :)

I live for high school drama shows!

Soo.. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Doug
Saved By the Bell
Family Matters
Fresh Prince
Kim Possible
Alex MAc
Kennan and Kel show

Are all the high school dramas I can think of.. If by drama you mean comedy

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:07 am

F17fighterpilot wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

Degrassi* :)

I live for high school drama shows!

Soo.. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Doug
Saved By the Bell
Family Matters
Fresh Prince
Kim Possible
Alex MAc
Kennan and Kel show

Are all the high school dramas I can think of.. If by drama you mean comedy

Haha none of those i meant more like gossip girl, the oc, degrassi, east los high (hulu original), pretty little liars, etc.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 am

Oh man, I fell asleep. Guess not tobight.. it's monday!!!!

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:18 am

happyhour1122 wrote:Oh man, I fell asleep. Guess not tobight.. it's monday!!!!

Haha I'm still awake...watching gossip girl, okay now it's bedtime

xoxo.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 am

Also- was looking at old threads on all4jds.com (b/c what else does one do at 1:30am)-- read where someone said they received a morning email with results (feb results back in 2013), so it could be sometime in the morning next week as well! :shock:

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:06 am

cnk1220 wrote:Also- was looking at old threads on all4jds.com (b/c what else does one do at 1:30am)-- read where someone said they received a morning email with results (feb results back in 2013), so it could be sometime in the morning next week as well! :shock:
Ugh I am not emotionally prepared for a morning email

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:12 am

Man...not in the morning..
Got an email from my bank.. scared me to death.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:28 am

I fell asleep early last night, it was the tannins, I swear. Delicious red. Anyways, pay day and sitting pretty until Monday at 11:30-midnight. Enjoy your weekends and get some sleep.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 am

You also got to admit, at least in the short term, that it is somewhat relaxing to know that results at the earliest won't be out until late Monday/early Tuesday. At least for me I can take that thought out of my head and actually enjoy the next few days.

HateTheWait17

New

Post by HateTheWait17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:47 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:

Happyhour, I literally just signed up to thank you for making the wait much more bearable than I could have imagined. Saying Hi all the way from the middle east and telling you that many like you are going insane! :P
I know, happyhour runs this thread. I love it.
ok...ok.... I logged in again. (oh lord...)
HateTheWait17, welcome to the thread, and thank YOU! I feel a little worth living :lol:
We have max 1 week left to survive this misery but lets make this fun if we can :)
Some predict that the results could be out tonight,,,so if you can't sleep and your hands don't stop shaking... don't take any drugs, just log on here. :mrgreen:

I wonder if TLS is following this thread. Someone better send me a gift card or something.
I am already confirmed that I'm the most dramatic test taker of TLS.

Since it was not the 20th, I guess our long night wait is on the 24th- 26th? I really need to know so I can take a leave off work in case I fail :shock: :roll: .

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:09 am

HateTheWait17 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:

Happyhour, I literally just signed up to thank you for making the wait much more bearable than I could have imagined. Saying Hi all the way from the middle east and telling you that many like you are going insane! :P
HateTheWait17, welcome to the thread, and thank YOU! I feel a little worth living :lol:
We have max 1 week left to survive this misery but lets make this fun if we can :)
Some predict that the results could be out tonight,,,so if you can't sleep and your hands don't stop shaking... don't take any drugs, just log on here. :mrgreen:

I wonder if TLS is following this thread. Someone better send me a gift card or something.

Since it was not the 20th, I guess our long night wait is on the 24th- 26th? I really need to know so I can take a leave off work in case I fail :shock: :roll: .
I feel you bro. I'm just gonna leave my key in my drawer and take my briefcase, portfolio, etc. with me. I'll also fill out a request time off sheet and leave it in said drawer with key. If I pass or fail, I'm gonna need the day off. If I fail, I'll call or email my boss and tell him that the key is in my drawer and I have all my stuff. Just so I don't have to come in for the walk of shame lol. And is why I have purposefully not brought my diploma frame/ decorated my office even though I've been here for over 2 months (I'll leave the tissue box).
It definitely adds an extra element of suspense/ anxiety if you have a job contingent on passing.

HateTheWait17

New

Post by HateTheWait17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:14 am

GoBills4life wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:

I feel you bro. I'm just gonna leave my key in my drawer and take my briefcase, portfolio, etc. with me. I'll also fill out a request time off sheet and leave it in said drawer with key. If I pass or fail, I'm gonna need the day off. If I fail, I'll call or email my boss and tell him that the key is in my drawer and I have all my stuff. Just so I don't have to come in for the walk of shame lol. And is why I have purposefully not brought my diploma frame/ decorated my office even though I've been here for over 2 months (I'll leave the tissue box).
It definitely adds an extra element of suspense/ anxiety if you have a job contingent on passing.

LOL, I'm digging the plan and will probably do the same. Really do need a day off either way (pass or fail). the walk of shame is what I'm really dreading :? :? :? with the time difference 11:00 pm est will be around 6ish am my time, so its a much longer night for me :P :lol:

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:19 am

That's a good idea. So...I guess it's possible the results could be out on monday. I should have Tuesday off..

HateTheWait17

New

Post by HateTheWait17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:24 am

Yes!!! lets all take Tue off and get crazy together waiting for the stupid results!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:25 am

Thought you were nervous this week? Just wait until Monday PM when the results will reasonably be released lol. I'm praying it's Monday email with Tuesday release. The 24th/25th is truly end of April.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 am

Very true....it seems like the end of days....Happy Hour, will you marry me?

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:40 am

If I were BOLE I would send the email on Saturday night - midnight. Completely out of the blue when no one 's expecting it. But I am not, so... :roll:

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!
Welcome back to the "BOLE GAME". It is now Friday and most of us are assuming the scores will be out on Monday night.
I usually go to sleep around 9:30 so I fell asleep around 10:30pm while waiting for my 11:59 goal.. (it was similar to waiting for my date who decided to not show up). I woke up again around 12:40am and couldn't go back to sleep. Tonight I shall get some sleep.

We have two more rounds to survive.
Monday (night) or Wednesday (night) since the public disclosure usually happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays for Feb Bar exam.
By this time next week, I am hoping the waiting will end.

Either way, we have each other here.
Thinking of the worst scenario, we could just form our own law firm. (or we should set our own "retaker bar program). I don't know what is going to happen to us next week, but there is always a calling. Lets sit up straight, drink lots of water and put a smile on our face. WE GOT THIS.

If we get our results on Monday night, I'm taking Tuesday off.
I'll be online on Tuesday. If I fail, retakers will get together, get this shit straightened out.
If I pass, I'm going to do whatever I can do help the July retakers.

Same goes to Wednesday.
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 am

GoBills4life wrote:Very true....it seems like the end of days....Happy Hour, will you marry me?
depends on the ring....

keepgoing2016

New

Post by keepgoing2016 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:14 am

PersistentAttorney wrote:If I were BOLE I would send the email on Saturday night - midnight. Completely out of the blue when no one 's expecting it. But I am not, so... :roll:

No, that would be cruel!!! lol

keepgoing2016

New

Post by keepgoing2016 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:17 am

happyhour1122 wrote:GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!
Welcome back to the "BOLE GAME". It is now Friday and most of us are assuming the scores will be out on Monday night.
I usually go to sleep around 9:30 so I fell asleep around 10:30pm while waiting for my 11:59 goal.. (it was similar to waiting for my date who decided not to pick me up). I woke up again around 12:40am and couldn't go back to sleep. Tonight I shall get some sleep.

We have two more rounds to survive.
Monday (night) or Wednesday (night) since the public disclosure usually happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays for Feb Bar exam.
By this time next week, I am hoping the waiting will end.

Either way, we have each other here.
Thinking of the worst scenario, we could just form our own law firm. (or we should set our own "retaker bar program). I don't know what is going to happen to us next week, but there is always a calling. Lets sit up straight, drink lots of water and put a smile on our face. WE GOT THIS.

If we get our results on Monday night, I'm taking Tuesday off.
I'll be online on Tuesday. If I fail, retakers will get together, get this shit straightened out.
If I pass, I'm going to do whatever I can do help the July retakers.

Same goes to Wednesday.
Good afternoon (it's just gone 2pm in my side of the world). Just think, good or bad, this will all be over in a matter of days. No doubt I will be shaking like a leaf when I receive the results email - will have to remind myself to breattthhhhh

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Very true....it seems like the end of days....Happy Hour, will you marry me?
depends on the ring....
You can pick it out, however nothing gaudy or gauche (I know, impeccable alliteration). TLS marriage proposal, check. Lol

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”