NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
keepgoing2016

New

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Post by keepgoing2016 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
Lapis123 wrote:I can't stand waiting anymore. Lucky for me - I have this thread. When does everyone think the results will be released? Tomorrow, midnight? I better not get the survey tomorrow again. I feel like it is a cruel joke.
I think tomorrow at midnight. Me too. I'm thinking about pulling out my books to start studying against this very moment

I'm sad the sephora sale ends tonight. I wanted to buy the store but I also may need that money for my application fee again :(
Ugh the struggle. I want to buy tickets for a hockey game but one ticket alone is the app fee.
Us foreigners pay three times as much for the application fee :cry:

WaitingforNJ25

New

Post by WaitingforNJ25 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:38 pm

keepgoing2016 wrote:
WaitingforNJ25 wrote:Just jumping on the convo,

Wanted to let you guys know, although I been silent, you have all been my support especially these last few weeks. I been meaning to create an account and respond to ya'll and today was the day I decided to.
I failed the bar exam in July and have been ashamed to talk to people about it. However, following this thread and listening to everyones stories, I finally felt like I wasn't alone. I hope all of you pass and again, I wanna send my thanks to everyone, regardless of what my result is.

Welcome to the thread :-)

Thanks! But in a strange way, I feel like I been a part of it for a long time now!

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm seriously growing so sick of waiting. I'm playing all these scenarios in my head. Either I'm so ecstatic and live happily ever after, or I'm beyond devastated. I'm a 1st timer, Pro Bono Scholar. I did it in February on purpose to be early. I feel like I don't have another round in me. Ugh.

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:47 pm

jir92 wrote:I'm seriously growing so sick of waiting. I'm playing all these scenarios in my head. Either I'm so ecstatic and live happily ever after, or I'm beyond devastated. I'm a 1st timer, Pro Bono Scholar. I did it in February on purpose to be early. I feel like I don't have another round in me. Ugh.
This has been me all day. Back and forth back and forth. I'm so glad that there are others that feel this way. This test was so unpredictable there is no way to know if you passed until you see that email this week! Ughhhhh :evil:

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
jir92 wrote:I'm seriously growing so sick of waiting. I'm playing all these scenarios in my head. Either I'm so ecstatic and live happily ever after, or I'm beyond devastated. I'm a 1st timer, Pro Bono Scholar. I did it in February on purpose to be early. I feel like I don't have another round in me. Ugh.
This has been me all day. Back and forth back and forth. I'm so glad that there are others that feel this way. This test was so unpredictable there is no way to know if you passed until you see that email this week! Ughhhhh :evil:

Ditto!^^

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Ok so, I'm buggin. I just received a letter yesterday from the 4th department stating that I still need to send

1. An affidavit from my current employer

And

2. State board of law examiners certification letter (when received)

I tried looking up what number 2 was and apparently it's a letter stating you passed the bar and MPRE.

Why would they use the language (when received) and not (if received). Do you think they know something I don't? Or just that's just the boilerplate language they chose? I'm bugging out hard. I'm gonna be so sad if I don't pass. I can't take this anymore. We need results tomorrow. I personally think I'm reading too much into it and it doesn't mean anything one way or another.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Ok so, I'm buggin. I just received a letter yesterday from the 4th department stating that I still need to send

And

I tried looking up what number 2 was and apparently it's a letter stating you passed the bar and MPRE.

Why would they use the language (when received) and not (if received). Do you think they know something I don't? Or just that's just the boilerplate language they chose? I'm bugging out hard. I'm gonna be so sad if I don't pass. I can't take this anymore. We need results tomorrow. I personally think I'm reading too much into it and it doesn't mean anything one way or another.
It's deff. boilerplate language prob to indicate its something out of your control (ie the "when" part)

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:57 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Ok so, I'm buggin. I just received a letter yesterday from the 4th department stating that I still need to send

And

Absolutely no connection buddy. I got the same back in October before the July results and failed. Don't try to find dots to connect in this one.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 pm

PersistentAttorney wrote:

And

Absolutely no connection buddy. I got the same back in October before the July results and failed. Don't try to find dots to connect in this one.
Thank you so much bro. Much appreciated!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:06 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:

Ditto!^^
Like, we're going nuts here. Trying to make connections between attenuated things and bar results. I honestly think it's cruel of BOLE. UGH.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Do any girls here want to help me out with something quick?

You just have to enroll using this referral link below (literally name/email/birthday/password thats all)- you don't have to buy anything at all- its for aspire galderma rewards...I'm one of those girls who gets botox/dysport...and if I refer people to enroll I get points towards my next purchase.

thanks xoxo

http://bit.ly/1PMwHMh

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Post by Nyjdgirl » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:28 pm

jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:

Ditto!^^
Like, we're going nuts here. Trying to make connections between attenuated things and bar results. I honestly think it's cruel of BOLE. UGH.
How are u feeling happyhour?

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 pm

This is the best thread. Everyone is supportive and very helpful. I'm considering all of you my little bar family!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:

Ditto!^^
How are u feeling happyhour?

I just took another nap. Is it Monday yet?

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:47 pm

I really do hope we know tomorrow night. It's going to be sickening if we don't.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Oooh what if they released it tonight via email + public release tomorrow?

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:01 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Oooh what if they released it tonight via email + public release tomorrow?
Would love it, but I doubt it.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:12 pm

jir92 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Oooh what if they released it tonight via email + public release tomorrow?
Would love it, but I doubt it.
Yes, same!

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:21 pm

I just feel like I've gone from sad puppy/nervous to angry + panic. Kind of like the days before the exam. oh man.

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:37 pm

jir92 wrote:I just feel like I've gone from sad puppy/nervous to angry + panic. Kind of like the days before the exam. oh man.

Same, im trying to keeping busy with netflix :/

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:42 pm

I went out of town Saturday morning - this afternoon and it was good because I was distracted. Now I'm back in the city and ready to vomit with anxiety. Dinner will be wine with a side of dying from a stress induced heart attack.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:42 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
jir92 wrote:I just feel like I've gone from sad puppy/nervous to angry + panic. Kind of like the days before the exam. oh man.

Same, im trying to keeping busy with netflix :/
100% this. I was sad before and now I'm just angry and panicking. I don't want to do this again! I put in so much work! Fucking goddamned hell.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:44 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I went out of town Saturday morning - this afternoon and it was good because I was distracted. Now I'm back in the city and ready to vomit with anxiety. Dinner will be wine with a side of dying from a stress induced heart attack.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Nice Batman's back! And baybreezes! I hope we get them tomorrow night 11:30-mid!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Post by batmanandbaybreezes » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:51 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:I went out of town Saturday morning - this afternoon and it was good because I was distracted. Now I'm back in the city and ready to vomit with anxiety. Dinner will be wine with a side of dying from a stress induced heart attack.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Nice Batman's back! And baybreezes! I hope we get them tomorrow night 11:30-mid!

Sorry, I had to, uh, go fight crime while drinking. :lol:

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:53 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Sorry, I had to, uh, go fight crime while drinking. :lol:

Haha, nice! Lol, that is very funny.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”